Villa Pliny at
Located in the secluded village of Dyo Remata in the Magnesia region of central Greece, and built within a stunning olive grove, is the stunning two-storey Villa Pliny. Accommodating 8-10 guests across 4 double bedrooms, the villa offers incredible views of the Pagasitikos Gulf and the village of Ano Gatzea, and comes complete with modern facilities and a private outdoor pool.
Villa Pliny is set across two buildings, and entering the main villa guests will be greeted by a stylish modern entrance hall boasting stunning patterned tile flooring in shades of black, white and mocha. Walking through into the hallway which is decorated in white with rich wooden floors, guests will find the first of three double bedrooms and a private shower room. The room is elegantly decorated in calming neutral shades, giving a luxurious and contemporary feel, and also features a two-seater sofa which converts into a double bed to accommodate two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Pliny is situated in Dyo Remata, a settlement in Pelion, in the Magnesia region of central Greece. Home to less than 50 permanent residents the town is located near the settlements of Strofilos and Malaki and overlooks the village of Ano Gatzea and the Pagasitikos Gulf. The Pelion region is a seemingly secret and forgotten corner of Greece, with a stunning stretch of coast featuring sleepy fishing villages and deserted beaches. Here visitors will enjoy perfect swimming, olive and pine-covered slopes, and picturesque pebble beaches. Due to the location a car is essential. The peninsula bends back from the Aegean sea towards the mainland, halfway between Athens and Thessakoniki, with the port city of Volos sitting at the top of the bay with Mount Pelion towering above. As rich with myth as it is with lush forests, it was here that Jason and his Argonauts set sail in search of the golden fleece, where gods and mortals feasted together, and where Paris was asked to choose the most beautiful woman in all the world, prompting the Trojan War. Today the region is celebrated for its idyllic views and relaxed and tranquil atmosphere, offering skiing in the winter and sun and surf in the summer. There is incredible architecture to enjoy, local produce to sample, and traditional restaurants and cafes to frequent.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 10am
- Departure time : 4pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, pool and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time