Impeccable SeaFront Luxury Retreat, with Private Pool, Spa Whirlpool & direct access to a Sandy Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
An Iconic BeachFront Villa, with Private Pool, Spa Whirlpool, BBQ & Playground
An Overview of the Impeccable Residence
A little piece of paradise. Endless sea views together with G&Ts, could a holiday be more perfect? From the moment you step into the Villa you’ll be welcomed into a truly luxurious world, one that only a privileged few will ever experience. Boasting effortlessly chic interiors, spectacular sea views, this Luxury Villa is yours to remember. The allure of this home is impossible to ignore. Hideaway in style with every conceivable comfort at your fingertips. A haven of outstanding style & service that place you in the heart of every fascinating environment. With incredible tailored experiences across beach, nature and spectacular spaces to simply ’be’; unforgettable moments begin at this SeaFront Luxury Villa.
Internal Living | Bedroom & Bathrooms
The lavish interiors consist of four...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
The spectacular Villa is located in Tragaki area, at the captivating Zakynthos Island. The villa is located directly at a sandy beach. Wishing walking distance you may find a wide variety of restaurants shops and anything else you might need.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, it must be reported to the owner and property manager, so there can be a legal resolution and replacement of the damage.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.