Villa Sagitario at
This charming country cottage in Skopelos dates back over one hundred years and has been lovingly restored by its owners. Located above the crystal-clear waters of Glysteri and Glyfoneri beaches, this villa offers guests a taste of true luxury, with a private pool, unparalleled ocean views and fantastic facilities. This lovely two-bedroom villa would make an ideal holiday home for a small family, group of friends or two couples two relax, switch off and enjoy what Skopelos has to offer!
On the ground floor, there is a beautifully rustic open plan living/dining room, where guests can relax, dine, and socialise with one another. With traditional furnishings and plenty of character, there is an ornamental fireplace in one corner and lots of historical footnotes of years gone by! French doors allow direct access from the living space to the outdoor area, and the kitchen has also been recently renovated, meaning guests can cook up...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on the picturesque and beautiful island of Skopelos, Villa Sagitario is ideally positioned to enjoy everything that this Greek island has to offer. With the nearest beach only 2km away, Aghios Constantinos is just a leisurely stroll from the villa. This is a modest and unassuming beach, with just a couple of simple beachside tavernas and the calm crystal-clear water waiting to be explored. Skopelos Town, approximately 3km from Villa Sagitario, is the hub of the island; an unspoilt jewel where narrow streets lined with quaint cottages and boutiques stretch up to the ancient Venetian fortress. Guests can climb to the top for unspoiled views of the harbour and the stunning ocean beyond. There are plenty of little jewellery and souvenir shops, where guests can purchase trinkets and memorabilia to remember their holiday of a lifetime! Skopelos Town also has a great nightlife, with lots of bars and restaurants open until late! Guests can try delicious and authentic Greek cuisine, such as fresh seafood calamari and yummy moussaka. Skopelos is also laden with exciting monasteries and churches or you to discover. The Evangelistria Monastery is a top choice on Mount Poalouki. For exploring further, you can head south to the village of Stafilos. It’s nestled in the middle of a valley and is blanketed in pine trees. Houses there are draped in beautiful bougainvillaea flowers, and there’s a picturesque bay. Agios Ioannis is also not be missed. It’s a white chapel perched on a rock and featured in the film ‘Mamma Mia’. Walk the 105 steps to the summit for incredible views! You can also jump on a boat from Skopelos harbour. Just under an hour away is the island of Alonnisos with fantastic scenery. You can wander around the pretty port, an islet topped by a Byzantine monastery, and explore the Blue Cave – a mysterious sea cavern that you can sail through.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : tbc
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. In the 5 nights stay there will be once maid service, including change of linen and towels, same applies in the stay of the 7 nights , when a stay of 14 nights then the maid service will be 3 times for that duration of stay.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the connection is limited and may not reach all the areas all the house
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available free of charge, please request at the time of booking