Relaxing 4 Bedroom Hillside Villa Overlooking beautiful Crystal Waters of Afandou beach
Villa Georgiou is the kind of property where you can turn up, park your car, walk through the front door and immediately relax. Every care and worry are taken care of, with the toughest decisions to make during your stay being which beach to visit each day!
Located on a hill, overlooking the beautiful, crystal clear waters of Afandou beach, the views are unobstructed, perfect for enjoying evening sunsets, with a glass of wine on your private terrace. Anthony Quinn Bay, Afandou Beach and the well-known Tsampika Beach are all within a ten-minute drive of the villa, giving you plenty of choice!
From the moment you arrive, the contemporary style is evident through the minimalistic, sleek architecture and luxury, modern furnishings. Mixing white with splashes of blue and turquoise, the colour palette emphasises the effect of the sparkling ocean in the distance. Villa Giorgou boasts four luxury, en-suite bedrooms, two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Hugely popular as a tourist destination, Rhodes is an island with more than its fair share of natural beauty and landmark sights. Easy to reach, with an international airport, Diagoras, about 20 minutes’ drive from the capital, it would be a shame to miss out on discovering its charms for yourself. The town of Rhodes is as good a place to start as any and lies on the northern tip of the island. A walk along the medieval walls of the Old Town will offer you some beautiful views, accessible from the must-see Palace of the Grand Masters. Part of a World Heritage Site, this is also the location of a fine museum which offers the chance to familiarise yourself with Rhodian history, extending as far back as the 3rd century BC. Another museum worth checking out is the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection only rivalled by Athens. The New Town area is visually appealing itself, with an Art Deco influence present in much of its architecture. Mandráki harbour is the home of Evangelismós Cathedral, where you can find some impressive frescoes. Along the coast Lindos Acropolis is as spectacular as the coastal views it enjoys, and definitely worth seeing. Down the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme. At the very southern tip of the island, Prasonisi’s location – dividing the Aegean and the Mediterranean – is considered prime wind-surfing territory. But if that sounds a little too exhilarating, Rhodes’ more sedate attractions like the Valley of the Butterflies, numerous wineries and the seven springs of the wonderfully scenic Epta Piges nature reserve, will provide just as pleasant a day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included on the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Heating charges can be charged extra upon request or add them on top of price per night. It is 28€ per night and it operates April to end of May and October to November
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included
- Other 2 : Ama licence 172583033
- Tax : Included in the rental price