Grecian 4 Bedroom Villa Escape with Most Enchanting Views
Sleek and modern with some of the most enchanting views on the island, Villa Horatio is a Grecian escape like no other. Set on the hill of Kokkinagremos, just 4km from Faliraki on the island of Rhodes, the villa has access to picturesque beaches, bustling eateries, bars and cafes, whilst also enjoying its own secluded setting.
Newly built, every inch of this property both inside and out is stylish and contemporary, with modern furnishings, as well as all the new fittings and fixtures you need for a comfortable stay. Villa Horatio has four bedrooms and four bathrooms, sleeping up to eight guests. All of the bedrooms have brand new beds, with uber-comfortable mattresses, fresh linens, air-conditioning, heating and access to the villas unlimited WiFi.
Whilst the bedrooms offer space for private moments as individuals and couples, the main living areas are sociable and open-plan, perfect for entertaining the whole...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated between Lindos and Rhodes town and just a 5 minute drive from the blue flag awarded beach of Afantou. The Anthony Quinn bay is just 2 miles away. Hugely popular as a tourist destination, Rhodes is an island with more than its fair share of natural beauty and landmark sights. The town of Rhodes, a 10 mile drive, is as good a place to start as any and lies on the northern tip of the island. A walk along the medieval walls of the Old Town will offer you some beautiful views, accessible from the must-see Palace of the Grand Masters. Part of a World Heritage Site, this is also the location of a fine museum which offers the chance to familiarise yourself with Rhodian history, extending as far back as the 3rd century BC. Another museum worth checking out is the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection only rivalled by Athens. The New Town area is visually appealing itself, with an Art Deco influence present in much of its architecture. Mandráki harbour is the home of Evangelismós Cathedral, where you can find some impressive frescoes. The Lindos Acropolis is as spectacular as the coastal views it enjoys, and worth seeing. Down the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme. At the very southern tip of the island, Prasonisi’s location – dividing the Aegean and the Mediterranean – is considered prime windsurfing territory. But if that sounds a little too exhilarating, Rhodes’ more sedate attractions like the Valley of the Butterflies, numerous wineries and the seven springs of the wonderfully scenic Epta Piges nature reserve, will provide just as pleasant a day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : tbc
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Heating charges can be charged extra upon request or add them on top of price per night. It is 28€ per day, and it operated April to end May and October to November