Serene Elevated Villa with Breathtaking Panoramic Views of Mountains and Bay of Keri
You will wander into the garden of Villa Koukla and understand that this is a lovely, getaway from it all retreat. With warm ambience from the beautiful stone terrace that stretches the length of the villa and the ancient olive trees, coupled with the breathtaking, panoramic views over the mountains and down towards the Bay of Keri, you will find yourself instantly relaxing. Villa Koukla is elevated on the hillside at Porto Koukla, a 5 minute drive from the busy resort of Lagunas. You can walk to the local taverna in 10 minutes which serves traditional Greek cuisine and is popular with the locals. Otherwise the seafont bars and restaurants of Agios Sostis are close by, as is the quaint Limni Keri harbour.
Villa Koukla has 3 bedrooms so is ideal for a family of 6 or a group of friends. Much of your time is bound to be spent outside. The green bay of Laganas, the island of Marathonisi and the crystal blue waters are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Porto Koukla is small and peaceful with a few mini-markets and a popular taverna. Just 350m from the villa is Kaminia Beach in a beautiful, quiet and privileged point. Agios Sostis is a charming, traditional Greek village close by, between Laganas and Keri. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside and was named after a 16th century church dedicated to Saint Sostis. The village has an attractive backdrop of the mountains with a delightful beach. Opposite lies the small island of Marathonisi, otherwise known as ‘Turtle Island’. There are some excellent bars and restaurants on the waterfront. You can hire a boat from Agios Sostis over to the island. Limni Keri harbour is 10 minutes drive from the villa. Again it is an enchanting, small village which is on the side of Marathia Cape. It has a small pebble beach, shaded by lovely fragrant pines and local friendly taverns. Limni Keri is an ideal starting point to visit caves or the beaches of Marathia Cape. A few minutes away is the mountain village of Keri. The small streets are crammed with ancient houses. It feels like life has slowed down or stopped here. In the other direction you will come to the very busy Lagunas resort with a thriving nightlife and great entertainment opportunities. The beach is protected due to the turtles nesting. It continues all the way along the coast to Kalamaki. Both of these resorts have many bars and restaurants although Kalamaki is more laid-back and more appealing to families. The fine, cashmere-soft sand is perfect, meeting warm, shallow water. There is a small waterpark in Kalamaki. Vassilikos has 2 well-equipped beaches and every variety of watersports. The lush vegetation harmoniously combines with the sandy beaches to offer visitors excellent views. While it is a quiet resort, it does offer every convenience with many restaurants, bars and shops. Alykes has a very authentic feel with intriguing salt flats, churches and a Byzantine art museum. You can rent bikes or even a horse and carriage! It is charming and lovely.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No security deposit is charges however guests should be aware they will be liable for any loss or damage caused during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10.30am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time