Casa Lefko at
Casa Lefko is a sun-soaked, gleaming white villa with plenty of terrace space to relax and dine together. Plunge straight into the beautiful azure pool - perfect for cooling off from the Mediterranean heat. A cosy sofa overlooks the pool, as well as chairs with dove grey cushions and sunbeds adorned with decorations in the colours of the Greek flag. You’ll be spoilt for choice when you want to rest by the pool with a book or enjoy some fresh fruit.
Step through the open sides or floor to ceiling windows to reach the chic living space, decorated all in white with neutral furnishings. Curl up on the plush grey sofa or comfy pouffe and watch a film on the flat-screen television. Billowing white drapes flutter in the breeze, while the charming red brick fireplace is a focal point of the room. Fresh flowers decorate the coffee table.
There are three lovely double bedrooms at this villa, all in a neutral colour scheme....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Lefko is situated in Kolymbia, a gorgeous and peaceful area on the Greek island of Rhodes, between the mountains and the sea. Rhodes is the largest and most well known of the Dodecanese Islands - it is so alluring for visitors and enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year! Several beaches are in the nearby vicinity, as are many of the island's best amenities. Green valleys and lush hills dot the landscape. A lovely day trip is the Seven Springs nature park, a magical landscape wrapped in greenery. The springs cascade gently into a small lake, where water flows all year round, and visitors can swim in the lake. The area also provides Kolymbia with fresh water. Daredevils who don't mind small spaces can navigate a narrow tunnel in the park, and families can enjoy a gentle walk through the park together. Rhodes is sometimes known as the 'Island of the Knights' as it was occupied by the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine, followed by the Ottomans. Therefore, the island is a melting pot of culture and architecture that remains to this day, especially in the Old Town. This characterful Old Town is surrounded by fortified walls and the entrance is guarded through seven gates. Through the Freedom Gate, you'll discover the Palace of the Grand Master, which also has captivating views and a museum of Rhodian history. The New Town showcases gorgeous Art Deco architecture, particularly the Evangelismos Cathedral, with its intricate frescoes. The Lindos Acropolis - the ancient citadel, perched high on clifftop - provides amazing views of traditional houses and pebbled courtyards. In this area, you'll find the ruins of the Knight's Lodge and the Byzantine church of St John. Many of the houses and monuments in this area are protected as Hellenic cultural heritage sites. A day at the beach is what springs to mind when many people think of the Greek islands, and Rhodes is no exception. One of the most beautiful in the area is Tsambika Beach, an idyllic ribbon of golden sand. Holidaymakers can try out watersports or beach volleyball, as well as swim in the turquoise waters. Cradled atop an enormous rock that rises above the beach is the Monastery of Tsambika, where women who seek to conceive make pilgrimages. Another amazing beach in the area is Anthony Quinn Bay, which gets its name from the actor who starred in The Guns of Navarone, a movie partly shot at this beach. Dramatic rocky peaks rise from the swirling azure and jade waters - the view from the top is just stunning.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pool towels included? :
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair may be provided upon request