Villa Kallithea at
Immerse yourself in tranquil Mediterranean ambience at three-bedroomed Villa Kallithea in Rhodes. Sitting pretty in the picturesque rural hillside and less than a 10 minute’ drive from the awarded Blue Flag Kallithea beach, it’s the perfect place to put up your feet and rest your furrowed brow. The family-friendly villa is surrounded by a landscaped green garden dotted with local flora and features rustic-inspired interiors like stone walls and wooden beams, blending elegantly into the countryside.
It’s not only the idyllic Greek location that draws you into this charming villa. The spacious interior is well thought-out for a comfortable home-from-home stay. The master bedroom has a wall-to-wall window, letting in beautiful natural light and allowing you to enjoy the surrounding scenery. There’s also a jetted bath tub in one of the bathrooms for a serene spa-like feel – just bring the bubbles!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Kallithea is on the Greek island of Rhodes, known for its beautiful sandy beaches, ancient ruins and romantic old town. The villa is set in a peaceful spot and is still within a short drive of Rhodes centre, Faliraki and Kallithea where you can find a range of conveniences like supermarkets, local restaurants and bars, as well as child-friendly playgrounds and a famous water park. There’s a few beaches within walking distance . You’ll also find organised water sports there. Take your pick from boat rides, paragliding and water rings. Rhodes Old Town is famous for a good reason – it’s one of the best-preserved Medieval towns in Europe. Walk along the narrow-paved streets, visit the impressive Venetian Castle and the Byzantine churches or stroll around the charming old port. There’s also a museum there with fascinating artefacts, alongside boutique shops and plenty of places to grab a bite to eat or a refreshing drink. A drive further around the island will bring you to more magnificent beaches and picturesque villages. A lovely place is Lindos, a former fishing village with a stunning clifftop acropolis. There you can channel your inner history buff at the monumental temple, castle and church. Browse the streets lined with boutique shops – perfect for buying gifts like the island’s famous decorative plates or picking up fresh local produce for cooking up a storm back the villa. Villa Kallithea is also a 20km drive to Tsambika beach, considered as one of the best on the island. This pristine spot is over 1km long and features soft, golden sand and crystal-clear shallow waters. Don’t forget your snorkels. For another family-friendly day trip, you can head to the nearby Valley of Butterflies – a lush green canyon, home to (you guessed it) a myriad of beautiful butterflies.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Checking is from 16:00
- Departure time : Checkout by 11:00 on day of departure
- Energy costs included? : Yes all energy costs are included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental fee. For a stay more than 7 days, 1 free cleaning is provided.
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay clean is included in the price. Cleaning is done every 7 days.
- Smoking Allowed? : Guests are requested not to smoke in the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Complimentary wifi is available at the house.
- Other Ts and Cs : Health and Safety, due to the design of the staircase children should be supervised and care should be taken at all times.
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Other 2 : Cancellation Policy : 45 days before clients arrival no charge. Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total price and cancellations
- up to 7 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the total amount.