Cook in Chefs’ Private Retreat Home, TeePee, Majestic View, Jacuzzi
Where does an over-worked Chef go to regain his Mojo and recharge for the upcoming Season? Well the Vortexes of Sedona are the answer for him! It might be the answer for all of us. Just like the first time you see the Grand Canyon, your first glimpse of the deep red rocks of Sedona will leave you awestruck and speechless. WOW is the operative word, and that is what you will say when you see the view from the Jacuzzi in the backyard. And that might not be the most talked about feature of the back. There is a full-sized fully glammed out TeePee, complete with twin beds and a TV just off the deck. And the deck has a grill/smoker combo as well. Inside you will find a kitchen outfitted with every imaginable utensil and gadget and option.
Three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms will calm you in the brief moments when you aren’t outside taking in the vistas. And get ready for the charms of Sedona. There are several wineries nearby, the ghost...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- As our guest, we ask that you be respectful of the long-term residents that live in this neighborhood year-round by complying with the requirements below. You, and your visitors, must comply with the following: - Keep the number of overnight occupants and day-use visitors within the permitted maximum. - Park only in spaces assigned to your unit and obey posted parking signs - No Smoking in the house - Pets are NOT permitted unless agreed to by the property manager. A Pet Fee may be applied depending on type of pet. - PLEASE OBEY SPEED LIMITS AND WATCH OUT FOR CHILDREN. Streets in this area are narrow and may, or may not, have sidewalks. - Place trash in appropriate containers. Avoid overfilling and follow applicable rules for storing refuse containers on the exterior of the property. - Comply with the City’s Noise ordinance, It is unlawful to make continued loud, unnecessary or unusual noise that disturbs the peace and quiet of any neighborhood. - Outdoor noise down by 10PM! - It is recommended that occupants participate in voluntary neighborhood quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am.