Spacious, Elegant Villa w/ Putting Green & Heated pool
A lovely and spacious multi-level villa on the Phoenix/Scottsdale border, this 5 bedroom/ 3 bath is decorated in a warm and casual décor. A large kitchen can easily handle production of a gourmet meal for the family, and the backyard pool and putting green will entertain all. A generous sitting area on the patio will spark lively conversation, and the grill will be fired up. Located near Kierland Commons and the North Scottsdale entertainment district, shopping and restaurants are all nearby. If you are feeling energetic, hop on one of three bikes for your use. Iconic golf courses and hiking trails are also close.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- As our guest, we ask that you be respectful of the long-term residents that live in this neighborhood year-round by complying with the requirements below. You, and your visitors, must comply with the following: - Keep the number of overnight occupants and day-use visitors within the permitted maximum. - Park only in spaces assigned to your unit and obey posted parking signs - No Smoking in the house - Pets are NOT permitted unless agreed to by the property manager. A Pet Fee may be applied depending on type of pet. - PLEASE OBEY SPEED LIMITS AND WATCH OUT FOR CHILDREN. Streets in this area are narrow and may, or may not, have sidewalks. - Place trash in appropriate containers. Avoid overfilling and follow applicable rules for storing refuse containers on the exterior of the property. - Comply with the City’s Noise ordinance, It is unlawful to make continued loud, unnecessary or unusual noise that disturbs the peace and quiet of any neighborhood. - Outdoor noise down by 10PM! - It is recommended that occupants participate in voluntary neighborhood quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am.