Amazing Stylish Suite in Marrakesh
This beautiful room is situated in a fantastic boutique Riad in the Medina area of Marrakesh. Just five minutes from the vibrant Jemaâ El Fna Square, escape the hustle and bustle down a quiet side street and open the large cedar door into your own oasis of calm. This former fortress has been superbly renovated to retain its exquisite Moorish and Oriental architecture and inject some European romanticism that will make you feel utterly decedent and truly relaxed within its walls.
The Aquamarine Wings is one of five uniquely designed rooms here, each with their own distinctive colour palette. As the name suggests the fresh inviting aquamarine hue on the walls will give you a sense of calm and tranquillity as soon as you enter. Filled with traditional carved wooden fixtures, beautiful antique pieces from around the world and delicate Syrian hanging lamps illuminating the room with a seductive soft light, you will love its...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in a quiet backstreet in the magical Medina of Marrakesh, just five minutes from the intoxicating spectacle that is Jemaâ El Fna Square, this fantastic Riad is a peaceful retreat far enough away from the hustle and bustle to enjoy a tranquil retreat yet near enough to enjoy everything the wonderful Medina has to offer. Referred to as The Red City thanks to the hue of the thick walls surrounding the old city, Marrakesh is a delicious assault of the senses, and never more so than in the infamous souks. A heady fusion of colour and noise, these vibrant markets pack stall after stall offering exotic goods, from towering brightly coloured spices to richly woven rugs, where hordes of people barter for the best prices. For an authentic spectacular head to Jemaâ El Fna, the busiest square in the whole of Africa, where Gnawa musicians, belly dancers, and fire-eaters entertain, while mystic snake charmers and enigmatic storytellers entrance their crowd. A truly unforgettable experience. Take time out from the hub-bub to enjoy exotic salads and delicious barbequed meats in beautiful Riads like La Mamounia, with its beautiful gardens adorned with orange groves and olive trees. To further appreciate the architectural splendour within the city, be sure to visit the awe-inspiring Bahia Palace, a nineteenth-century palace of eight hectares, with its intricate floral painted-wood ceilings and enchanting gardens or the Saadian Tombs where an opulent bounty of marble awaits. For oriental indulgence, Palais Rhoul offers a beautiful pool surrounded by Corinthian columns and set beneath a literal waterfall of wisteria. Pure bliss. For ultimate relaxation, make sure you indulge in a visit to one of the many hammams in the city, a traditional spa where you’ll emerge utterly glowing and thoroughly refreshed after a truly luxuriant experience. And for the romantics amongst you why not take a horse and carriage ride, which makes for a wonderful and unique way to see the city. However, the real show stopper has to be a hot air balloon ride over Marrakesh, either at dawn or sunset to enjoy the spectacular colours over this enchanting city. Be sure to take a bottle of champagne with you to celebrate this special experience. Don’t forget to venture away from the city for some fantastic adventures. Take a quad bike tour through the exotic palm groves, or for the more adventurous, become Bedouins and take a camel trek across the stunning Sahara with a crew of Berber guides. Outward-bound enthusiasts will love the glorious Atlantic Mountains on your doorstep where you can hike across spectacular landscapes, cross valleys on towering suspension bridges or speed down ski runs from the snowy peaks. Or for water-sports enthusiasts, head down to Lake LallaTakerkoust.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included. Please note the speed may vary inside the suite and in the common areas
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot available on request