Stunning Luxury Suite with Balcony in Marrakesh
As you meander through the wonderfully intoxicating lanes of the Medina, take a turn down a quiet backstreet to discover a wonderful hidden gem behind beautiful large cedar doors. This elegant Riad, a former fortress, has been renovated to retain its stunning Moorish and Oriental architecture and project some European romance through beautiful design elements.
The Royal Suite is a luxurious retreat, bursting with romantic notions, and as the name suggests, utterly fit for a King or Queen. A vast ceiling where sculpture-work is restored to perfection with stunning Islamic arches, together with exquisitely engraved plasterwork will provide the wow factor you as you enter. Authentic Moroccan furniture sourced from local craftsmen and an inviting open fireplace fills the room, complemented by delicate antique ornaments collected from around the world. A decedent four-poster bed pulls focus, strewn with an amass of colourful and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just five minutes from the excitement of Jemaâ El Fna Square, down a quiet side street of the alluring Medina, you will find a large cedar door welcoming you into the peace and tranquillity of this beautiful Riad. This fabulous location will take you right into the heart of the infamous souks, a heady fusion of colour and noise with stall after stall offering exotic goods from towering brightly coloured spices to richly woven rugs, where hordes of people barter for the best prices. To escape the sun, head into one of the beautiful Riads in the medina where you’ll love to dine on exotic salads and barbequed meats, sweet desserts and mint tea. La Mamounia with its beautiful gardens adorned with orange groves and olive trees is a popular spot. One spectacle not to miss is a visit to Jemaâ El Fna, the busiest square in the whole of Africa. Gnawa musicians, belly dancers, and fire-eaters entertain while mystic snake charmers and enigmatic storytellers entrance their crowd, truly a sight to behold. Dine on long trestle tables as you enjoy the atmosphere, before taking a horse-drawn carriage to explore the rest of the medina. Be sure to visit some of the wonderful gardens whilst in the city, Le Jardin Secret is one of the Medina’s largest and most important, set out in the shell of a 19th-century palace. Or head outside the Medina to experience luxurious oriental indulgence at Palais Rhoul where a beautiful pool is surrounded by Corinthian columns and set beneath a literal waterfall of wisteria. And for architectural splendour don’t miss Bahia Palace, a nineteenth-century palace of eight hectares, with its fascinating museum and enchanting gardens. For those looking to enjoy the more active side of the city why not hire bikes to explore its hidden corners, or perhaps enjoy a round or two of golf on one of the many beautifully designed courses here. For the more adventurous try an invigorating quad bike tour of the spectacular Palm Groves or even go further afield into the majestic Atlas Mountains, where you can hike across valleys, cross impressive suspension bridges, and even ski down runs in the Winter months. Whatever your itinerary, this unique and spiritual ‘Red City’, where sandstone buildings, dusty streets and towering minarets juxtapose deep blue skies, will offer something truly special and utterly unforgettable.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included. Please note the speed may vary inside the suite and the common areas