Luxury Contemporary Villa With Apokoronas Mountain Views in Chania
From the moment you arrive at Villa Fire, the lines between indoor and outdoor are blurred, seemingly blending into each other with the interiors elegantly opening to the terraces and the breath-taking surroundings drifting in through every window, with rays of light enlivening each corner of the villa. With views to the hills and mountains of Apokoronas, extending to the glistening sea of Souda Bay, Villa Fire is a brilliant reflection of the diverse scenery that surrounds it. After entering the front door, the villa opens out into an open-plan kitchen and dining area, with a lounge just two steps down, separated by an elegant glass balustrade. The sunken effect of the living room paired with an atmospheric fireplace creates a warmth to the space, perfect for cosy evenings in, or when you need a break from the outdoor heat. The kitchen itself is fully-equipped, with room for several guests to cook and dine together, maybe even getting...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Fire has a fabulous location in the small village of Kokkino Chorio, close to the larger village of Plaka where helpful amenities and picturesque pebbled beaches can be found. A little further along the coastline, just a 5-minute car journey away, is the resort of Almyrida which boasts a wider range of amenities as well as clean, family-friendly sandy beaches. Chania itself is just forty minutes away by car, with its picturesque Venetian harbour, it really is a must visit. Chania International Airport is conveniently situated just forty-five minutes away. With gorges to be walked, ancient sites to be visited, time trodden villages to be discovered, and stunning sandy beaches to be lazed upon, this is the perfect Greek destination for holidaymakers of any age. Plus, food is in abundance. Look out for fresh seafood and traditional Greek moussaka. The villa is 30km from the beautiful city of Chania. There you’ll find a charming Venetian Harbour and old port, alongside narrow shopping streets and waterfront restaurants. From Chania, it’s a two-hour drive to the island's capital Heraklion where you can immerse yourself in ancient culture. The vibrant port city is best known for the Palace of Knossos. The archaeological site dates back thousands of years to the Minoan civilisation. Guarding the city’s Venetian port is the 16th-century Koules fortress. A drive around Heraklion will also bring you to traditional villages, Medieval castles, Byzantine monasteries and secluded coves.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Changeover day is Saturday July- September, during other months this is flexible.