Captivating 4 Bedroom Chalet with Panoramic Mountain Views in Les Carats
Chalet Sol is located in the prestigious Les Carats area in Val d’Isere. This wonderful apartment-style rental offers luxurious facilities, a first-class service and an amazing panoramic view of the mountains. Being just a few meters away from the Olympic slope Bellevarde, Chalet Sol is the ideal hideaways for ski lovers!
Every detail comes together to create a cosy Savoyard atmosphere with vibrant Provence touches. Large spaces laden with light, sophisticated decoration and exposed beams of local pine wood walls compliment baked clay the in lounge and dining room, oak in bedrooms and luxurious Italian marble in the bathrooms.
Chalet Sol’s extraordinarily spacious interior makes it a unique building with amazing views on the valley. The incredibly high standard of facilities will offers magnificent comfort for an unforgettable stay - there’s a large projection screen (3m x 2m) in the lounge and LCD TV sets in all...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Sol is located in the prestigious Les Carats area in Val d'Isere, just a few meters away from the famous Olympic run Bellevarde. Considered one of the most beautiful ski resorts of the French Alps, Val d'Isère is not just picturesque but one of the world's most exceptional skiing resorts. There are over 1,000 slopes (from blue to black) with a total length of over 300km, 99 ski lifts and a vibrant ares-ski scene! The "Espace Killy" of Val d'Isere is the real kingdom of skiing and snowboarding. Linked to Tignes resort, Val d'Isère offers a very wide range of conditions and challenges. The high altitude, from 1,850 m to 3,400 m, guarantees excellent snow all along the winter season.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €4000
- Arrival time : 4 p.m
- Departure time : 10 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the chalet.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.