Casa Citronella at Sicilia
Have an unforgettable holiday at this gorgeous villa nestled in south-east Sicily, just moments from the beach. Create memories with loved ones while dining al fresco, chatting under the terrace or watching the sunset. With a beautiful pool and an exclusive rooftop terrace, this casa is in the ideal location for a summer getaway.
When you step inside this home you’ll be greeted by spacious rooms and natural light that shines in through the large windows. The kitchen has modern appliances integrated within stunning wooden units, complimented by ornate tiles and a patterned rug. This wooden and tiled theme continues throughout the bathrooms, tying the whole space together. The living/dining area is open plan, creating a communal space where loved ones can spend time together watching TV, eating breakfast or making meals.
This home is surrounded by a well-maintained garden filled with colourful flowers – the ideal...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Citronella sits just 100m from the sea in a seaside resort in south-eastern Sicily. A short walk will take you to a beautiful sandy beach with alluring blue water that’s ideal for snorkelling. The shore is backed by a handful of summer beach bars that sell a delicious array of refreshments and snacks. Marzamemi, only a five-minute drive away, is a charming fishing village with a lovely harbour where you can spend the day shopping, diving or indulging in some local cuisine. Wander through the cobbled streets that flow through quaint little buildings and historical architecture such as the Church of Dan Francesco di Paola and the Prince’s Pallazo Tonnara. Settle in the Piazza Regina Margherita and enjoy some food or drink <i>al fresco </i>in the square – there are lots of different restaurants to pick from. For a complete change of scenery, head to the Vendicari Nature Reserve. There are a wide variety of hiking trails which take you through a varied landscape to incredible views and archeological remains. Look out for the different birds that pass through the marshes during their migration such as herons, dunlins, stalks and even flamingos! The reserve is made up of 1,500 hectares of unspoiled, protected land including five different beaches – ideal for a day trip. The UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, a stunning and historic island connected to the magnificent city of Syracuse, is just an hour away by car. Even closer to your villa, other notable Sicilian towns to visit include Noto, Modica and Ragusa, all incredible places full of history, culture and fine cuisine. Sicily is a unique island with an extensive coastline and rich culture. Throughout its history, many different people have settled on the island, each bringing with them their own cuisine. Today, you’ll find Mediterranean dishes across different parts of the island inspired by Arab, Spanish, Greek and French influences. With historical villages, pretty beaches and a wonderfully varied landscape, this region is a great place to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. (departures before 8:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday approximately mid-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property has 4 air-conditioning units.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the 'Features' tab for full details.