Pigna Rossa at Sicilia
This beautiful home is built into a hill on Sicily’s north-eastern coast, providing breathtaking views of the shore from every floor. Admire the incredible landscape while dining on the first-floor terrace, relaxing in the garden or swimming in the pool. A short drive away from a picturesque sandy beach backed by restaurants and bars, this villa is in the perfect location for a seaside getaway.
Spread across two floors, Pigna Rossa has a beautiful interior designed to make you feel completely at home. The ground floor is open plan, comprising of a modern kitchen which opens out to a spacious living/dining room. This space is the heart of the home – the perfect place to make memories with loved ones; whether it’s cosying up on the sofa after a long day or cooking breakfast in the morning. Climb the spiral staircase to reach the master bedroom, which has enormous windows that frame the landscape and open out to a terrace with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. will be charged €30, paid locally).
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.30 per kWh (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally and based on consumption.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including mid-week towel change.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool opening dates? : Open approximately mid-June to end- September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : There are 3 air-conditioning units featured in the living room, in the double bedroom on the ground floor and in the double bedroom in the 1st floor.