Striking Contemporary Bedroom Villa with Breathtaking Views
Villa Galen is stunning, contemporary and striking whilst still embracing the wonderful, traditional chalk-white curvy and honey-coloured stone Mykonian elements seen all around Mykonos. A wonderfully ambient seaside theme flows through the villa, and fabulous first-class furnishings and accessories make your heart sing. The neutral colours are offset by occasional brilliant flashes of colour or texture. It is imaginative and extremely well thought through to ensure you relax and feel pampered and appreciated. The interior and exterior are equally stunning. Be prepared not to want to leave!
Villa Galen is around 1km from the fabulous Elia Beach and very close to the beautiful beaches of Agrari, Kalo Livadi and Kalafatis. The pretty village of Ano Mera is easily reached in minutes and is perfect for a chilled evening out or Sunday brunch. The villa is built within a very small complex with top-notch private facilities and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The picturesque Ano Mera village is very close to Villa Galen and cannot be missed. It oozes a rustic-chic vibe throughout the narrow, cobbled streets and whitewashed buildings splashed with vibrant colours. You definitely need to take your camera along as well as your appetite. There are plenty of excellent restaurants and cafes, Sunday brunch being a very popular time to visit. There is a fresh produce market in the main square where you can buy some locally made cheeses. The beautiful restored Panagia Tourlaina Monastery has holy icons, paintings and a marble bell tower with intricate folk carvings for you to enjoy. Ano Mera is a great place to shop, second only to Mykonos Town. Villa Galen is the largest of a group of four villas on an exclusive, small complex overlooking the stunning turquoise sea and Elia Beach. Kalo Livadi, Kalafatis and Agrari Beaches are also great to visit. The beaches on the north of the island are popular with windsurfers and kitesurfers who want to catch the thrilling wind or visitors seeking solitude and peace. Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach are the famous party beaches with bars spilling out into the sand and international DJ’s arriving once the sun has gone down. They are buzzy and vibrant with cocktails and bubbles flowing! Platys Gialos Beach has many watersports. There are number of dive and windsurfing schools that are based on Platys Gialos and Kalafatis Beaches. The water taxi system allows you to jump from beach to beach on the south coast. Mykonos’ whitewashed, glimmering Grecian gem, the Paraportiani Church is featured widely on postcards. It is just one of the 800 chapels and churches in Mykonos, but Paraportiani is unique and special and is actually comprised of 5 churches. Also featuring on the postcards are the pretty windmills that perch on the hillside above the atmospheric, waterside Little Venice. There are stunning beaches, swanky restaurants, lush hillsides, azure waters and pretty, traditional villages all waiting to be explored on Mykonos. It is not just a party island!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid in cash or card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time
- Other 2 : Please note the 5th bedroom is for staff use only