The stunning Villa Fotis was built using beautiful honey-coloured stone in 2011 with unique design and making the most of the stunning, private location overlooking the beautiful Elia Beach. A private path leads directly to the beach. The plot is enormous at 2200 sqm, providing many terraces to enjoy the breathtaking views. The lagoon-like infinity swimming pool is very special. In total, Villa Fotis boasts 4 stunning bedrooms, 3 of which are located in the main villa and the last in a 40 sqm guest suite. It sleeps up to 10 guests in supreme comfort and offers perfect entertainment space inside and out.
Elia Beach is fabulous, on the south coast of Mykonos and boasts shimmering silvery-white sand, crystal-clear water, sun loungers and parasols, watersports and excellent cafes. It is both family and LGBT friendly. Mykonos Island is Greece’s answer to Ibiza. The island does not sleep. DJ’s arrive to the joy of party...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Fotis was built in a vast, totally private plot overlooking the stunning azure waters of Mykonos towards the nearby islands of Naxos, Paros and Antiparos, a 5-minute walk down a private path to the beautiful Elia Beach. Elia is a family-friendly long stretch of silver sand offering watersports and beach dining. It is very popular. Close by are the lovely beaches of Kalo Livadi, Kalafatis and Agrari. Agrari is the next-door beach to Elia. It is peaceful and popular with the locals as well as tourists. Kalafatis offers many watersports as well as a windsurfing school. Windsurfers and kitesurfers who adore the thrill of the wind are drawn to the beaches on the north of the island. Mykonos Town is upmarket, very attractive and boasts chic cocktail bars, swanky restaurants, designer boutiques and jewellery shops. There are also whitewashed gems such as the gorgeous, unique and special Paraportiani Church which is featured widely on postcards. The bougainvillaea-draped Matogliani Street is famous for designer shopping, including many Greek designers. Little Venice is right on the sea edge and is very popular for sun-downers. You will get some amazing photographs here as the sun goes down. The cocktails and champagne are not too bad either! Just above Little Venice are the famous windmills that also adorn the postcards of Mykonos. The picturesque Ano Mera village is a very short drive from the villa. The wonderful, restored Panagia Tourlaina Monastery houses holy icons and paintings and features a marble bell tower with intricate folk carvings, dating back from the 18th century. One kilometre southeast is the 12th-century Monastery of Paleokastro so you could visit both on the same day. It is situated in one of the greenest spots on the island. Ano Mera has a traditional, warm atmosphere and has a fresh produce market on the main square selling excellent local cheeses. It it the island’s place of choice for Sunday brunch. The cobbled, narrow streets are very pretty, and the whitewashed buildings have splashes of vibrant colours. Get your camera ready!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights across July and August, 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :