Wonderful 7 Bedroom Elevated Villa Overlooking Elia Beach
The astonishing Villa Eber sits in a wonderful elevated position overlooking the stunning Elia Beach. The uninterrupted views towards the neighbouring islands of Naxos, Paros and Antiparos are magnificent. Villa Eber has recently been completely refurbished to an incredibly high standard. As well as respecting the Myconian style, there is fabulous artistic flair and fantastic use of different materials as well as trendy, upmarket style.
Villa Eber boasts seven dreamy double bedrooms, of which five are in the main villa, and two are in separate suites, the guest suite and the pool suite. Every bedroom is a heavenly oasis. The whole villa oozes a feeling of peace and tranquillity. It is calm and elegant. Much attention has been paid to the lighting, the special decorative touches and comfort.
The exquisite bedrooms consist of two twins with ensuite bathrooms, two doubles with ensuites and the master with ensuite and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Eber is 1.4 km from the beautiful Elia Beach. The views of the beach from the villa are very inviting. The beach is gorgeous with silvery-white sand and wonderful views out to the neighbouring islands. Elia Beach is Mykonos’ longest sweep of sand and is very popular with families. It is LGBT friendly with a rainbow flag at one end of the beach. You can catch a water taxi to visit other beautiful beaches on the south coast of the beach. Also popular is Platys Gialos Beach with its watersports and many restaurants and bars. Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach are the famous party beaches with bars spilling out into the sand and international DJ’s arriving to pound the beat late into the night. Mykonos is often referred to as the Ibiza of the Greek islands. It has been popular with A-list celebrities since the Fifties and Sixties when stars such as Brigitte Bardot and Jackie Onassis were enthralled by it. Mykonos is upmarket, stunningly beautiful and boasts chic beach clubs and bars but also whitewashed, glimmering Grecian jewels such as the Paraportiani Church which is featured widely on postcards. There are over 800 chapels and churches in Mykonos, but Paraportiani is certainly unique and special. There are stunning beaches, swanky restaurants, lush hillsides, azure waters and pretty, traditional villages all waiting to be explored. The picturesque village of Ano Mera is 3.4 km from the villa. It is home to the restored 16th-century monastery Panagia Tourlaina which houses holy icons and paintings in a whitewashed complex. The Paleokastro Monastery is centuries old. Bakeries, cafes and tavernas spread out onto the narrow, cobbled streets with a rustic-chic vibe. There are also walking trails into the rocky landscape and down towards the beaches. Tennis fans will be delighted with the Mykonos Tennis Club 5.7 km from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash or card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time
- Other 2 : If your rental period is before 1st June or after 1st October, please check with us if the swimming
- pool is operational.