Architectural Villa Nestled Among Lush Hills with Panoramic Views
Nestled among lush hills with panoramic views, Villa Nidri is an octagonal themed architectural masterpiece. Enter through the twisted black iron gates and take in the yellow and terra-cotta villa that defines this exclusive retreat.
Filled to the brim with rare crafts and exotic antiques such colourful pottery and carvings, this villa is an art lover’s dream. These treasures have been sourced by interior designers from as far as India, Egypt and China. Red and soft turquoise is a motif through the villa, from the living room to the four stunning bedrooms.
Outside, the unique azure pool has ten sides and plenty of umbrellas for shade, as well as a stonework fireplace for cosy poolside evenings. Take a refreshing dip in the pool after a long day exploring Lefkas and cool off from the Mediterranean sunshine, then unwind on the sunbeds. One of the most exciting parts of the villa is the jacuzzi garden, separate from...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is perfectly placed in Nidri, close to a charming harbour on the mesmerising island of Lefkas. With superb views of the nearby islands of Meganisi and Skorpios, lush pine trees and olive groves, Lefkas is the ideal Mediterranean island destination. Nidri town is just five minutes away, with its charming harbour. Sailboats and local fishing boats bob alongside luxury yachts here, while visitors can take sailing lessons here. Yachting is a popular attraction for international tourists and locals - check out sophisticated Lefkada Marina. Boat trips to various beaches around Lefkas and neighbouring islands depart from Nidri daily throughout the high season and can be arranged in low season. Lefkas is easily and conveniently reached from the mainland via a causeway, while the airport is just 25km away in Aktion. It is a rare Greek island you can access by car, and absolutely ideal for a family holiday - there are stunning beaches, luscious green valleys and soaring mountains here. Add friendly locals and a laid back atmosphere and you've got everything you need for a great holiday. Nydri waterfall is a great excursion that guests can undertake independently. The starting point is close to the villa, and the waterfall is reached by a scenic hike through olive and citrus groves and over rocks. The incredible wall of water descends into a pool where you can swim in the cool water canyon. Local stalls sell honey from around the region. Lefkas town is just a short drive away, a traditional Greek town full of narrow streets and cute alleyways. There is a main square that has plenty of atmospheric cafes and bars. Lefkas town has lots of tiny boutiques and gift shops for finding souvenirs and great local produce to take home as a reminder of the island. Famous for its incredible beaches, Lefkas has postcard-perfect beaches on the east side and rugged, wild landscapes on the west. You're truly spoilt for choice, but here are a couple of our favourites. Porto Katsiki, a beach with soaring, white cliffs topped with greenery above soft white sand and impossibly blue water is likely the beach you've seen in marketing campaigns. - it's plain to see why it's the most famous beach in the area. Another great choice for a beach day is Pefkoulia with beautiful blue shallow waters and a calm tide. The golden sand and pebbles provide the best of both worlds, while pine trees cascade down the hillside. Around the island, watersports are very popular including paragliding, windsurfing and kitesurfing. Take a trip to the Monastery of Panagia Faneromeni and soak up some culture of the island. Surounded by wonderful gardens and resting high on a hill, this monastery dates back to the 17th century. Inside, you'll find a museum inside with chalices, icons and manuscripts, and even a small zoo! The food on Lefkas is similar to mainland Greece and the rest of the Mediterranean area - with the addition of scenic mountain views from many of the restaurants. One dish to try in a local taverna is a delicious moussaka, made up of mincemeat layers and tomato sauce with aubergine and bechamel sauce, baked lasagne style. Another dish to try is souvlaki, which is skewered meat and sometimes vegetables, often on a barbecue. A local speciality is crusty bread topped with zingy tzatziki.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning on Wednesday also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath, pool and beach towels are included in the rental price. Linen are changed weekly and all towels twice a week
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Sunday. Can be flexible from September to May.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.