This stunning holiday villa can be found near the village of Vasiliki, at the centre of South Lefkas, with a beautiful sandy beach sitting elegantly below the villa, just a 20 meter walk away. Built up the hill, the villa boasts breath-taking sea views from all the balconies and terraces – adding a touch of romance and elegance to each and every living space.
When you arrive at the villa, everything drags you out towards the views, whether it’s the picture frame windows in the bedrooms, the patio doors in the living area or the picturesque balconies that stretch out towards the waves. Throughout the indoor living spaces, the walls are coated in warm paints and the furnishings are simple and elegant, offering a laid-back atmosphere for you to settle in to.
The main living space is on the first floor, all open-plan with a well-equipped kitchen, intimate dining space and a cosy sofa tucked in beside a large built-in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Gados sits above a sandy beach with shallow waters and stunning views, just a 20-meter walk from the villa’s front door. From the balconies and pool terrace, you can gaze out to the sparkling sea and even feel the refreshing sea breeze brushing past you as you relax in the sun. Down on the beach, each day kids can enjoy watersports and games, whilst adults stroll down the sand, cooling off in the refreshing sea. The villa is located just 1km from the picturesque village of Vasiliki. Vasiliki is located near the center of South Lefkas, internationally known as one of the top-10 beaches for windsurfing around the world! For your day to day needs Vasiliki offers two supermarkets, plenty of cafes and restaurants as well as lively bars to enjoy nightlife. There are also bakeries where you can buy fresh bread, honey and other local products. Walking distance from the villa are a couple of local eateries along the beach, all with beautiful views perfect for relaxed meals as a family. As you would imagine from the island location, boat trips are always popular with guests. Lefkas attracts visitors with yachts, international and locals alike, encouraging them to explore the hidden coves and bays along the spectacular coastline. From Vasiliki, you can catch a boat along to Agiofilli beach, a beautiful spot for peaceful holiday moments. Aktion International Airport is 38km from the villa, as well as Athens International Airport 408km away. Lefkas, unlike many of the Greek islands, can be reached from the mainland via a causeway, so you can pick up your car at the airport and enjoy the stunning scenery on the drive down to the villa. A car will let you explore throughout your stay, with stunning beaches, luscious green valleys and soaring mountains making up the breath-taking landscape Lefkas has to offer. The Nydri waterfall is often a popular spot to stop, with a walking path weaving its way through olive and citrus groves and over rocks to the base of the falls, where you can swim in the refreshing water canyon – easily accessible for kids and adults alike! When you are looking to head out to eat, Lefkas offers similar food to the mainland, with delicious Mediterranean feasts, all served up alongside stunning mountain and sea views! The local moussaka is always worth a try, as well as souvlaki, crusty bread and zingy dips! Combine all this with the friendly locals and relaxed, care-free atmosphere and all your stresses can melt away, enjoying every moment of your holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.