Beautifully Stylish 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool Offering Picturesque Surroundings & Gorgeous Scenic Views
Villa Hodos is a beautifully stylish two-bedroom villa that sleeps up to 5 guests and offers picturesque surroundings, modern amenities, and a private pool. This pretty terracotta-coloured stone building, with its flat roof, and green shutters, oozes charm and character and is set within its own courtyard. The main gates are shared with another villa, but once you have passed through the small garden area of flowers and olive trees, you enter your own private walled garden, complete with bbq facilities, and of course - a pool. There are sun loungers and parasols, as well as an entrance terrace and front terrace, both with seating areas which are perfect for enjoying incredible views and an al-fresco bottle of wine or two.
The ground floor of the villa features an open plan layout, with double doors opening out onto the front terrace. The decor is very neutral in colour including lots of cream shades with hints of honey and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Lefkas, also known as ‘Lefkada’, is a breathtakingly beautiful island situated in the heart of the Ionian sea and connected to the Greek mainland by a small bridge. Boasting one of the most picturesque natural landscapes and home to some of the most scenic beaches in the country, it’s no wonder that this exotic destination is often called the ‘Carribean of Greece’. If it’s beaches you are after, then you will be spoiled for choice while holidaying on the island. The west coast is home to long stretches of sand and impressive cliffs, while the east has more sheltered bays and coves. Most of the beaches have seafront tavernas and bars, ideal for trying some local cuisine, and many offer facilities such as watersport tuition and equipment hire, sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Lygia beach which is situated at the top of the east coast of the island plays an important part in the area for the island’s fishermen, so here, in particular, you will find amazing seafood restaurants along its small pebble beach, and also experience gorgeous views of the Greek mainland. Another fishing village in the same area, which is now more of a developed tourist spot, is Nikiana, which boasts two pebble beaches, one to the north and one to the south of the harbour. Both have views of the mainland and feature many bars, cafes, and tavernas. Nidri, which is about halfway down the east coast, is one of the more lively resorts on the island, with a beach featuring popular bars and offering great views of the neighbouring islands. One of the most important sailing competitions in this part of the Med, the Ionian Regatta, sets its route past here, so don’t be surprised if you see sailing boats as you relax on the sand. For those looking for some nightlife, Nidri is also home to a few clubs as well.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Check time is between 16:00 - 20:00
- Departure time : Checkout by 10:00
- Energy costs included? : Electricity is included in the price up to 80KWH / week. More than 80 KWH the cost is 0.20 Euros / KWH.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be booked at €50 a time. Please book before arrival.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a supplement of €50/stay per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : On arrival the following is provided 3 tablets of dishwasher detergent and three of washing machine detergent, hand soap, dishwashing liquid, 3 bin bags, 1 bottle of drinking water, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, napkins, coffee sticks, sugar sticks, tea bags, 2 rolls of toilet paper in every bathroom.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Security deposit :
- Tax : EOT Licence number 0831K91000426101