Elegant and luxurious, yet with a friendly, personal touch, a stay at Canary Villa is everything you could want it to be. Located on the northern side of Ithaca, in the area of Pilikata, you get a complete sense of privacy and calm. This stunning villa offers breath-taking sea views, stylish furnishings and character features throughout, all just a ten-minute drive from the white sands and turquoise water of Afales beach.
When you step inside the villa, the walls are made up of old firebricks, with wooden floors and solid wood fixtures, creating a homely, warm atmosphere. Blended in are modern appliances and contemporary furnishings that give moments of luxury and decadence, to feel like you are really treating yourself. On the ground floor there is a lounge, dining room and kitchen, all open-plan, with patio doors opening onto a sunny balcony. The space is fairly compact, but with the addition of the balcony there is room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Canary Villa is located in an area known as Pilikatai, on the breath-taking island of Ithaka, near to the large village of Stavros. Along with three other villas, Canary Villa can be found in a private inclining property of 9 levels, surrounded by olive trees and boasting unlimited views of the surrounding area, whilst at the same time ensuring the privacy of every visitor that stays. Known as the homeland of Odysseus, Ithaka island is every bit as rugged, romantic and beautiful as it is described in the legend. The natural beauty of this peaceful holiday destination easily charms and seduces travellers, with the ancient ruins, picturesque harbour villages and countryside walks offering something for everyone to explore. In fact the ruins of Odysseus' Palace aka Homer's School are less than a kilometre from the villa. The villa benefits from complete privacy and far-reaching views yet located nearby Stavros; once a small fishing village and now a developed tourist resort, you have everything you could need nearby. Ithaca’s rugged coastline is made up of limestone cliffs, bays and short strips of white sand. Several of the beaches are only accessible on foot or by boat. The nearest beach from the villas is the beach of the Ancient City of Stavros. Formed into a semi-circular lagoon, the beach is completely protected from the winds, offering a peaceful setting for you to rest on the white sand and swim in the glistening turquoise water. Squeezed between Kefalonia and the mainland, the only way to access the island is by boat or a private jet, creating a feeling of complete privacy and exclusivity. Guests can get a boat from Patras, Kefalonia, Astakos or Lefkada and have the option to enjoy a day cruise during the holiday to explore the surrounding coves, beaches and islands!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : May and October is 5 nights, June to September is 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included
- Security deposit :