Romantic Style 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool Nestled in Peaceful spot in Halkidiki
If villas were romances, two-bedroomed Lingonberry would be the love-at-first-sight kind. This charming villa is nestled in a quiet and peaceful spot in Halkidiki on Greece’s northern coast and is surrounded by tall trees and shrubs for your utmost privacy and tranquillity. Sit in the garden and be at one with nature when reading your favourite holiday book under the boughs of the tree or take a cooling dip in the crystal-clear waters of your private outdoor swimming pool.
With candles and lanterns creating a romantic setting by night and two spacious and stylish double bedrooms, Lingonberry Villa is an ideal choice for couples. The villa boasts a fully-equipped kitchen and living room with an authentic stone-built fireplace for a cottage-like feel. The exposed stone and dark wood furnishings are traditionally Mediterranean in style and are elegantly complimented with natural-coloured bed linen, whitewashed walls and subtle...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Lingonberry Villa is in Halkidiki, a beautiful region in northern Greece. The area is known for its jutting peninsulas, featuring pine tree-lined forests that give way to sandy beaches in sheltered bays. It’s a fantastic base to explore historic ruins from or engage in the many local activities like hiking, walking or mountain biking the beautiful tracks that traverse this stunning part of Greece. You can head to Mount Itamos, the highest peak on Sithonia for panoramic views over the peninsula and a fantastic bird’s eye view of Mount Athos to the east and Mount Olympus in the west. For relaxing afternoons spent near the coast, there are fifty Blue Flag beaches with calm crystal-clear waters for you to choose from. The villa is close to Akti Elia, a mix of soft sand and pebbles where you can peacefully while away the afternoon on the shore or in the glistening Aegean. You’ll also find plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like sea kayaking and scuba diving at many of the beaches. Colourful corals, blue lagoons and rocky caves are waiting for you to explore them. For fun day trips, you could hire a small self-rowed boat or jump on an organised boat excursion and glide along the coast past Mount Athos or sail to beach-blessed Vourvourou and Ammouliani islands. There are plenty of quaint villages in the area to explore with local restaurants serving traditional Greek cuisine and shops selling everything from souvenirs to fresh produce. Ouranoupolis village – a short drive from the villa – has Byzantine monuments and pretty beaches. Parthenonas is also a great choice. It’s sitting pretty on the slopes of Mount Itamos and features stone houses, taverns, a museum and sea views which are exceptionally beautiful at sunset.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2pm to 9pm
- Departure time : 9am to 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed and reach is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, otherwise 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Some photos are of similar villas in the resort but of the same standard