Situated upon the breath-taking Sithonian coastline in Halkidiki, Greece, just a short drive from the bustling resort of Nikiti, sits the stunning stone-built four-bedroomed Blueberry Villa. The villa is set amongst lawned grounds dotted with potted plants and is surrounded by tall trees for your utmost privacy. Blueberry Villa boasts fantastic views of the pine tree-lined countryside and mountains. The villa is designed with a traditional Mediterranean theme in-mind, from beautiful exposed brickwork to dark wooden furnishings and there’s an authentic stone-built fireplace in the living room. From the main open-plan living area, doors lead out to an outdoor terrace with plenty of lounging sofas and dining facilities which overlook the swimming pool and green gardens. With a well-equipped kitchen offering all the latest in mod-cons, as well as air conditioning, internet and plasma television, the villa provides the perfect home-from-home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Boysenberry Villa is in Sithonia, a central spot in the northern region of stunning Halkidiki in Greece. With breath-taking natural surrounds including deep pine tree-lined forests, olive plantations and picturesque meadows, Sithonia is one of the most beautiful nature reserves in Greece. Explore the small harbours and fishing hamlets along the peninsula or relax on the calm sandy beaches. With over one hundred beaches to choose from, including fifty Blue Flag Beaches, much of your time might be spent relaxing on the golden sand or cooling off in the crystal-clear Aegean. There’s also plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like sea kayaking and scuba diving. Halkidiki is renowned for its coral reefs and blue lagoons. You could hire a small boat or join a boat trip to explore the surrounding islands and coves, stopping off for swimming and snorkelling. There’s also a myriad of walking, hiking and mountain biking routes that showcase the natural scenery. You can head to Mount Itamos, the highest peak on Sithonia for panoramic views over the peninsula and a fantastic bird’s eye view of Mount Athos to the east and Mount Olympus in the west. Trails may also take in the Xerxes Canal, surrounding peaks and the beach at Komitsa. Ouranoupolis village is a short drive from the villa and is well worth visiting for its Byzantine monuments and pretty beaches. Parthenonas, on the slopes of Mount Itamos, is also a great choice. The village is lined with traditional white-washed stone houses and has local taverns serving freshly caught seafood and there’s also a museum for learning more about the culture of the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2pm to 9pm
- Departure time : 9am to 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the reach and speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, otherwise 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Some photos are of similar villas in the resort but of the same standard
- Other 2 : The Jacuzzi spa use incurs in extra cost. Please request at time of booking