Luxurious 2 Bedroom Villa with Breathtaking Sea Views and Lush Gardens
Myrtle Green Villa is one of the newest additions to the this Resort’s collection of luxury private villas. The handcrafted front door opens into a lavish and truly beautiful reception room. Following through, guests are greeted with a spacious, yet cosy living/dining space. Split into two levels, the walls of Myrtle Green are adorned with well-known artists’ work, and elegant furnishings throughout. The large dining table provides the perfect spot for a feast on a scorching day, so you can enjoy your meals in a private and cool environment.
Each of the bedrooms feature king-size double beds, with fluffy pillows and beds so comfortable guests will feel like they are sleeping on a cloud. The two bedrooms also boast their own separate living areas, where guests can relax in private and take in the breathtaking sea views. Picture waking up and being able to see the ocean lapping the shore as the sun comes up on another...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Set within the exclusive Danai Resort in Halkidiki, the villa is perfectly located on small wooded cliffs above a beautiful sandy beach in Nikiti, approximately fifty minutes from Thessaloniki airport. The resort is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, meaning guests can expect nothing but five-star service and amenities. Halkidiki is famed for its impressive history, linked with Aristotle and Alexander the Great, as well as an array of sandy beaches and crystal-clear warm waters, it's not hard to see why this place is called heaven on earth. There are plenty of lovely little restaurants and tavernas nearby; Nikiti beach, just a five-minute drive away, has plenty of quaint restaurants, where guests can feast on delicious and authentic Greek food. Arsanas restaurant and Kazanis both come highly recommended, as well as Boukadoura in Porto Koufo, just a short drive away. Neos Marmaras, also a short drive away, is equally as picturesque, with plenty of dining choices for guests! The nearby villages of Afytos on the Kassandra peninsula has lots of vibrant cafes, perfect for people watching with a coffee! In Vourvourou, approximately twenty-minutes away, the Ekies All Senses Resort has a fantastic beachside bar that guests can go to for an evening tipple. Another option is 16th-century Arnaia, which is the largest in the village in the area, and has a wide selection of bars. Arrive early in the evening to grab a drink in the main square, and admire the brightly painted, traditional Macedonian buildings before sunset! There are plenty of mountain biking and trail maps available, and the resort offers guests the option of hiring or chartering a boat, for fun ocean excursions. Explore the nearby coves and beaches, and take a dip in the crystal clear Mediterranean sea after a spot of lunch! There is also an 18-hole Porto Carras golf course a twenty-minute drive from the resort, so golf enthusiasts can get their fix!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the resort.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Included in rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is 4€/villa per night and is paid locally
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot is available free of charge, please request at the time of the booking