Stone-Built 4 Bedroom Villa Upon Sithonian Coastline Boasting Fantastic Countryside & Mountain Views in Halkidiki
Situated upon the breath-taking Sithonian coastline in Halkidiki, Greece, just a short drive from the bustling resort of Nikiti, sits the stunning stone-built four-bedroomed Blueberry Villa. The villa is set amongst lawned grounds dotted with potted plants and is surrounded by tall trees for your utmost privacy. Blueberry Villa boasts fantastic views of the pine tree-lined countryside and mountains.
The villa is designed with a traditional Mediterranean theme in-mind, from beautiful exposed brickwork to dark wooden furnishings and there’s an authentic stone-built fireplace in the living room. From the main open-plan living area, doors lead out to an outdoor terrace with plenty of lounging sofas and dining facilities which overlook the swimming pool and green gardens.
With a well-equipped kitchen offering all the latest in mod-cons, as well as air conditioning, internet and plasma television, the villa provides...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Blueberry villa is in Sithonia, part of the Halkidiki peninsula in scenic northeast Greece. It’s home to striking natural scenery including towering mountains, pine forests and more than fifty Blue Flag sandy beaches. If you love Greek food, culture and mythology, Halkidiki will feel like heaven too. Discover the 3,000-year-old towns and monuments and dine at boutique waterfront restaurants. Whether you head to Nikiti, Neos Marmaras, Agios Nikolaos or any other village or town in the area, the beautiful architecture and friendly atmosphere are sure to delight. Among the most exciting places to visit is Parthenonas. It’s on the slopes of Mount Itamos and features stone houses, taverns, a museum and sea views which are exceptionally stunning at sunset. Porto Koufo village is also a great place to discover with just-caught fish mezes served in its local Greek taverns. With fifty Blue Flag beaches, you’re spoilt for choice in Sithonia. Sarti, Kalamitsi and Toroni are all great choices. Swim or snorkel in the calm, crystal-clear waters or sun bask on the soft sandy shore. You’ll also find plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like windsurfing, kitesurfing and scuba diving, and there are boat trips for exploring the coral reefs, blue lagoons and deserted coves. For outdoor adventuring by land, there’s a myriad of walking, hiking and mountain biking routes. You can head to Mount Itamos, the highest peak on Sithonia for panoramic views over the peninsula and a fantastic bird’s eye view of Mount Athos to the east and Mount Olympus in the west. The peninsula is covered with olive groves and pine trees and looks out to the sparkling Aegean Sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Check in between 14:00-21:00
- Departure time : Check out between 09:00-12:00
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed and reach is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, otherwise 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The use of the Jacuzzi carries extra cost, please request more info at the time of booking