Villa Kratos is a three-bedroom property, stylish in design and modern throughout. Set over three floors, including an attic space that has been converted into a beautiful twin bedroom, Villa Kratos, located on the stunning Greek island of Lefkas, is ideal family accommodation for those looking for a tranquil setting, incredible sea views, and a private pool. Surrounded by stone walls and lush olive trees the villa enjoys relative privacy, and guests will be instantly impressed by the pool which is set on the edge of the mosaic style patio area, overlooking the most breathtaking scenery. Villa Kratos offers guests several points from which to enjoy the idyllic surroundings, and whether that be the balcony, terrace with canopied seating area, or the pool patio is up to you. As the evening falls and the lights come up why not fire up the bbq and make even more of your own private paradise. The villa is accessed at ‘pool level’, which is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Kratos is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Lefkas, also known as ‘Lefkada’, an area rich in culture and history and known for its many sun-drenched beaches, and breathtaking scenery. Just 600m walk (downhill) will bring you to the village of Agios Nikitas. The village nestles around a bay with tavernas, small supermarkets and the beautiful St Nikitas church along a cobbled main street. Every town and village on the island has something different to offer, from sleepy fishing ports and pretty harbours to bustling market towns and lively beach bars. For those who want to completely unwind, a visit to the village of Lazarata, where the pace of life is blissfully slow, is in order. Around the square which is overlooked by the Church of Aghios Spiridonas, there are just a few tavernas where the locals gather for a glass of ouzo, and some sleepy cafes. Being slightly inland the village has its pick of beaches on both sides of the coast; to the west, you’ll discover Pefkoulia beach where shaded pine trees border the wide strip of golden sand that is well-equipped with sun loungers and a taverna, and to the east, Lygia beach with its uncrowded patches of shingle, and waterfront bars. If you want to soak up some culture and history during your stay on the island, then head to the capital Lefkas Town. After being hit by several earthquakes, there are now plenty of modern buildings among the 17th-century churches and monasteries, which gives the town an eclectic vibe. There are many museums here to visit too, including one dedicated to gramophones, and the Ecclesiastical Museum. Lefkas is connected to mainland Greece via a floating bridge, which is ideal for those holidaymakers with the means to travel who want to experience more of a cosmopolitan flavour, especially as night falls. However, if you aren’t leaving the island, there are still plenty of places with a bustling nightlife. There are lounge bars in the capital of Lefkas Town, Nydri, and Vassiliki, while in Nydri you’ll find popular night clubs. Most bars and clubs are open until 2 or 3 in the morning if you want a proper night out, so don’t be fooled by this sleepy little island! For a quieter night, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants to try, both at the seaside and on the mountainside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Check time is between 16:00 - 20:00
- Departure time : Checkout by 10:00
- Energy costs included? : Electricity is included in the price up to 80KWH / week. More than 80 KWH the cost is 0.20 Euros / KWH.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be booked at €50 a time. Please book before arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50/stay per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : On arrival the following is provided 3 tablets of dishwasher detergent and three of washing machine detergent, hand soap, dishwashing liquid, 3 bin bags, 1 bottle of drinking water, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, napkins, coffee sticks, sugar sticks, tea bags, 2 rolls of toilet paper in every bathroom.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Security deposit :
- Tax : EOT Licence number 0831K91000426101