Well Appointed Condo close to Barefoot Landing!
If you are looking for a beautifully serene and spacious townhouse rental for your next North Myrtle Beach, then look no further. Welcome to Barefoot Resort! This comfortable four bedroom two-story townhome will have you relaxing in that long awaited paradise you have been looking for. As you make your way through the door you will be met with a private dining area to the right - great for savoring in the delicious cuisines you are able to cook in your fully-equipped kitchen! Come relax in the coastal designed open living room while watching a movie on your oversized flat screen television! Enjoy the fresh Myrtle Beach air from your private balcony with incredible forest views. This beautifully appointed unit has an ample amount of spaces for you to socialize and unwind in during your getaway. Get a full night’s rest in one of the three homey and large bedrooms. The master bedroom located on the first floor next to the living room will...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-In: BETWEEN 3:00PM AND 5:00PM *Delays may occur based on departure volume* depending on the season or special occasion, but an earlier check-in is possible as long as the property has been properly cleaned, inspected, and deemed ready for occupancy. If you do plan to arrive before 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, please contact us and we will be more than happy to check the status of your accommodations. There are occasions when we may have to delay the check-in time for maintenance or special cleaning. If your vacation rental is ready, we will help you get a head start on your beach holiday. Check in for all properties are at our office located at 4101 Mayfair St, Myrtle Beach, SC. Checkout: CHECKOUT TIME IS 10:00 AM. Our housekeeping staff is on a very tight schedule to get the unit ready for the next vacationer. Please take this into consideration if you plan to golf or enjoy any other activities on your departure date. You must remove all belongings and vacate the property by 10:00 AM. Return all keys and pool bracelets/tags to the check in office after vacating the property. Security deposits: There is no security deposit required if the guest provides a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) at check-in to be kept on file for damages. A $300 cash security deposit is required if a credit card is not on file. *IMPORTANT: If you note any damages or concerns upon your arrival CONTACT US immediately to inform us and this will avoid liability charges* Security deposits will be refunded within 30 days after your departure. FOR RENTERS UNDER THE AGE OF 23, AN ADDIITIONAL SECURITY DEPOSIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $100 PER OCCUPANT MAY BE CHARGED. Guest authorizes property management company to apply charges to guest’s credit card on file or deduct from cash security deposit for any damages incurred during the stay. Security Deposit Protection Plan: *This protection plan must be purchased with the reservation in order to have this coverage. Property management company will cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided you inform management prior to check-out. (*if you do not contact management prior to your departure this protection plan will be voided*) Any damages that exceed $1000.00 will be charged to the credit card you have placed on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, a renter causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, property management company will pay for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum of $1000.00. Pets: PETS are NOT permitted. Furnishings and Equipment: DO NOT MOVE OR REARRANGE the furnishings. Also, with owners updating and refreshing their properties throughout the year furnishings are subject to change without notice. Any locked closets are reserved for the storage of the owner's private property and are not to be entered or damaged. If you notice any broken equipment, please report it to us as soon as possible so that we can make repairs in a timely manner. Rate adjustments will not be made for the failure of any appliances or equipment to be in working condition for a reasonable amount of time. This also applies if pools, elevators, or other common features should close for reasons such as cleaning or maintenance during your time with us. We do not guarantee internet in the room. Departure Cleaning: Departure cleaning is provided. However, we require the following to be completed prior to your departure; • The home should be left in a neat and orderly fashion, with furnishing as they were found. • All trash bagged and taken to designated containers/dumpsters • Remove all food items from refrigerators and cabinets • Wash all soiled dishes. It is NOT necessary to strip the beds or wash the linens before you leave. Bed & Bath Linens: Linens and towels are included in our rentals. All beds are made for your arrival. DAILY HOUSEKEEPING IS NOT INCLUDED. Sleeper sofa sheets are available upon request at the time of check in. Lost and Found: The property management company is in no way responsible for personal belongings left behind in the property. A $25 service fee and shipping costs will be billed to your credit card if you request us to package and return items you leave in the property. Smoking: ALL units are NON-SMOKING. You are permitted to smoke outside; but there will be NO EXCEPTIONS for in room smoking; failure to comply will result in a $300.00 smoking fee to assist in cleaning and ozoning the property. MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS Just like your own home, our homes can experience unanticipated breakdowns. All efforts will be made to ensure that all equipment and appliances are in working order and that any problems are resolved as quickly as possible.