Professionally decorated golf course villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This beautifully decorated Myrtle Beach vacation rental makes everything light and fresh. The furnishings in the great room are soft pastels; the walls are pale as is the carpet. The dining room suite is stained in a warm tan, and the cabinets/counter tops are likewise soft and pale. The great room and bedrooms feature flat screen TVs to enhance your entertaining pleasure.
The master bedroom of this beautiful Myrtle Beach condo has a king sized bed and private bath, the second bedroom has two twins and the third bedroom offers a queen sized bed. The small porch is a perfect place to enjoy an early morning cup of coffee while looking out at the lake and natural areas.
Navigating Myrtle Beach, SC and the Grand Strand’s summer traffic can be challenging. The Magnolia Pointe complex is ideally nestled in the Myrtlewood Golf community just off of 48th Avenue North. This is a good thing because many attractions are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- GUESTS MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO BOOK AND CONFIRM RESERVATION.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT: A signed rental agreement is required to fully confirm this booking.
- Check-In: BETWEEN 3:00PM AND 5:00PM *Delays may occur based on departure volume* depending on the season or special occasion, but an earlier check-in is possible as long as the property has been properly cleaned, inspected, and deemed ready for occupancy. If you do plan to arrive before 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, please contact us and we will be more than happy to check the status of your accommodations. There are occasions when we may have to delay the check-in time for maintenance or special cleaning. If your vacation rental is ready, we will help you get a head start on your beach holiday. Check in for all properties are at our office located at 4101 Mayfair St, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Checkout: CHECKOUT TIME IS 10:00 AM. Our housekeeping staff is on a very tight schedule to get the unit ready for the next vacationer. Please take this into consideration if you plan to golf or enjoy any other activities on your departure date. You must remove all belongings and vacate the property by 10:00 AM. Return all keys and pool bracelets/tags to the check in office after vacating the property.
- Security deposits: There is no security deposit required if the guest provides a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) at check-in to be kept on file for damages. A $300 cash security deposit is required if a credit card is not on file. *IMPORTANT: If you note any damages or concerns upon your arrival CONTACT US immediately to inform us and this will avoid liability charges* Security deposits will be refunded within 30 days after your departure. Guest authorizes property management company to apply charges to guest’s credit card on file or deduct from cash security deposit for any damages incurred during the stay. Security Deposit Protection Plan: *This protection plan must be purchased with the reservation in order to have this coverage.
- Pets: PETS are NOT permitted.
- Furnishings and Equipment: DO NOT MOVE OR REARRANGE the furnishings. Also, with owners updating and refreshing their properties throughout the year furnishings are subject to change without notice. Any locked closets are reserved for the storage of the owner's private property and are not to be entered or damaged. If you notice any broken equipment, please report it to us as soon as possible so that we can make repairs in a timely manner. Rate adjustments or refunds will not be made for the failure of any appliances or equipment to be in working condition for a reasonable amount of time. This also applies if pools, elevators, or other common features (unit or property) should close for reasons such as cleaning or maintenance during your time with us. We do not guarantee internet in the room.
- Departure Cleaning: Departure cleaning is provided. However, we require the following to be completed prior to your departure;
- • The home should be left in a neat and orderly fashion, with furnishing as they were found.
- • All trash bagged and taken to designated containers/dumpsters
- • Remove all food items from refrigerators and cabinets
- • Wash all soiled dishes. It is NOT necessary to strip the beds or wash the linens before you leave.
- Bed & Bath Linens: Linens and towels are included in our rentals. All beds are made for your arrival. DAILY HOUSEKEEPING IS NOT INCLUDED. Sleeper sofa sheets are available upon request at the time of check in.
- Lost and Found: The property management company is in no way responsible for personal belongings left behind in the property. A $25 service fee and shipping costs will be billed to your credit card if you request us to package and return items you leave in the property.
- Smoking: ALL units are NON-SMOKING. You are permitted to smoke outside; but there will be NO EXCEPTIONS for in room smoking; failure to comply will result in a $300.00 smoking fee to assist in cleaning and ozoning the property.
- MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS Just like your own home, our homes can experience unanticipated breakdowns. All efforts will be made to ensure that all equipment and appliances are in working order and that any problems are resolved as quickly as possible.