Cute Cosy Cottage in with Beautiful Views Overlooking Loch Lomond
Loch Lomond Cottage II is located just a short distance from the banks of Loch Lomond, it makes the ultimate holiday home for a family looking to explore one of the most beautiful areas in Scotland. The cottage offers guests an idyllic escape from reality where visitors can spend their days enjoying lengthy rambles through the national park, hiking up Ben Lomond or simply admiring the impressive views across Loch Lomond.
The cottage has been stylishly designed and boasts modern yet tasteful interiors and furnishings, comfortably accommodating up to six guests across three bedrooms. The cottage comes complete with a luxurious and sumptuously furnished living room and modern fitted kitchen complete with dining facilities and all the necessary amenities a keen chef could possibly need! Also on this level is the first of the double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Upstairs, are the two remaining well-appointed double bedrooms....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Loch Lomond Cottage II is situated on the banks of Loch Lomond, offering guests a truly Scottish escape. The location offers guests a truly relaxing retreat, with the national park on your doorstep there are plenty of long walks to enjoy while for the adventurous hikers Ben Lomond is just a short distance away. Near-by local attractions: - Stirling Castle - Blair Drummond Safari Park - Loch Lomond Aquarium - Loch Lomond Shores - Charles Rennie Mackintosh - Hill House - Glengoyne Distillery - Kelvingrove Art Gallery - Soar intu Braehead - Inveraray Castle - Inveraray Jail Near-by local activities: - Seaplane trips - Loch cruises - Pony trekking - Hawk walk - Clay pigeon shooting - Fishing
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : There is a £600 security deposit which is to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : One small & well-behaved dog allowed on a request basis at time of booking. Breed must be stated on booking.
- Changeover day : Monday or Friday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the cottage
- Minimum stay : 3 nights (7 nights Christmas period)
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : A maximum of 3 additional children can be accomodated. Each fold down bed can be added to the booking for an additional charge of £10 per night, for a travel cot there is a charge of £5 per night. Please note these extra fold down beds are only really suitable to be used in two of the three bedrooms, and so we recommend limiting additional children to two.
- Other 2 : A Weber Kettle Charcoal Barbecue is available for your use in the rear garden. This Barbecue must not be removed from the designated area. Should you utilise the Barbecue during your stay, you assume responsibility for cleaning of the Barbecue at the end of your stay. Failure to clean the Barbecue after use will result in a good housekeeping deposit penalty of £25.
- Other 3 : The owners will always do their very best to ensure that the Hot Tub is available for use upon your arrival however this is not something that they can guarantee. Depending on previous usage and in order to maintain essential levels of hygiene, they may need to empty, thoroughly clean and refill the Hot Tub on the day of your arrival. If this is the case, the Hot Tub will not be fully warm for comfortable use until the evening of your arrival at the earliest.