Wonderful Elegantly Designed 6 Bedroom Mansion with Pool Near South Downs National Park
New England Mansion holds a wonderful location, nestled within a tranquil part of the beautiful South Downs National Park. Set just a five minute car journey from the Forest of Bere, with its excellent walking trails, and the characterful village of Wickham, there is plenty for guests to see, do and explore in the surrounding area.
The newly-built home has been designed in traditional New England style and has been finished with incredibly high attention to detail, boasting contemporary interiors and elegant furnishings throughout. New England Mansion can comfortably accommodate up to eight adults and eight children across its six beautifully-appointed bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a bright drawing room with high vaulted ceilings, large windows and doors leading to the terrace, giving guests the opportunity to appreciate the countryside views. Also on this level, is a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
New England Mansion is located within the South Downs National Park, in a tranquil spot, less than a 15-minute car journey from the town of Fareham, frequent trains go from London Waterloo to Fareham and the journey time is under 2 hours. For those travelling from slightly further afield, Southampton Airport is just 30-minutes away. The picture-postcard village of Wickham is less than a 5-minute car journey away and boasts marvellous independent shops and all the amenities you could possibly need. There is plenty for the whole family to see, do and explore in the surrounding area, Portsmouth with its excellent shopping at Gunwharf Quays is less than 30-minutes from the house, while the city of Winchester, with its world-class attractions and architecture, excellent shopping and fabulous dining, is just 25-minutes from New England Mansion. The cathedral city of Chichester is under 40-minutes away and makes a wonderful day out with its excellent family and historical attractions. For the children, the Forest of Bere with its walking and cycling trails is just 5-minutes from New England Mansion, while Paulton’s Park, Home of Peppa Pig World is 45-minutes away. Finally, for the beach bums, West Wittering beach is 45-minutes away and Bournemouth a 75-minute car journey.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.30am (late check out may be available upon request for an additional charge)
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 5-night minimum stay across peak dates, this may be reduced to 2 or 3-nights at quieter times
- Changeover day : Bookings must begin on a Friday or a Monday
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of two well behaved dogs are permitted on a request basis, please note that this is subject to the owner's discretion and you will need to state the breeds at time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the staff at the property may be on-site during your stay, working to maintain the gardens, lawns and tending to the ponies.
- Other 2 : Children must be supervised by a responsible adult when using the swimming pool. Please note that there is no pool cover, however, the pool is located on the lower ground floor behind locked doors.
- Security deposit :