Absolutely Stunning Opulent 4 Bedroom Villa with Impressive Facilities and Breathtaking Views near Marbella
The White Residence is situated just a short drive from the glamour of Marbella and offers guests spectacular views across the manicured gardens and out to the Mediterranean Sea. This truly opulent villa offers second-to-none facilities including a home cinema, gym and a divine outdoor pool for up to 10 guests.
Around 8km from the coast, The White Residence enjoys a prime location close to the beautiful town of Benahavís, regarded as one of the jewels of Andalucía. On entering the villa, you have a reception area with direct access to the outdoor pool, and a living room with fireplace is on your right. Also, you’ll find a large fitted kitchen with breakfast area, a wine cellar and a separate dining room.
The villa covers three floors and includes four double bedrooms and a twin. Two of the en-suite bedrooms are on the main level and have dressing areas and a shared lounge. The remaining bedrooms are found on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Benahavís has a reputation as the gourmet capital of Andalucía, due to its countless top-quality restaurants – you will find some of the best places to eat in southern Spain in this beautiful town, as well as plenty of inviting pizzerias and tapas bars. Full of pretty, whitewashed buildings, Benahavís is sufficiently inspirational to attract plenty of artists and other creatives, and has several galleries and craft shops to see. Quiet and relaxed, it’s not the place to seek out loud bars and clubs – life is good in Benahavís and the rugged surroundings and nearby coastline make it a charming place to visit.Benahavís has a reputation as the gourmet capital of Andalucía, due to its countless top-quality restaurants – you will find some of the best places to eat in southern Spain in this beautiful town, as well as plenty of inviting pizzerias and tapas bars. Full of pretty, whitewashed buildings, Benahavís is sufficiently inspirational to attract plenty of artists and other creatives, and has several galleries and craft shops to see. Quiet and relaxed, it’s not the place to seek out loud bars and clubs – life is good in Benahavís and the rugged surroundings and nearby coastline make it a charming place to visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.