Amazing Hillside Villa with Beautiful Pool in San Roque Club
Situated upon the hills in the gated community of the San Roque Club, one of Sotogrande’s most exclusive resorts, this stunning private villa is everything guests could wish for and more. With stylish interiors, a large private pool and beautifully landscaped gardens, this villa ooze charm, privacy and luxury.
Casa Alban has five bedrooms, and sleeps up to 12 guests in total, making it the ideal holiday home for a family, group of friends or multiple couples travelling together. For those looking to relax in a convenient yet tranquil location, Casa Alban provides a perfect home away from home.
Casa Alban combines both traditional and contemporary living while maintaining a real sense of ‘home’; with rustic wooden floors and high ceilings, as well as modern twists and luxuries, this villa is the perfect stylish get-away. On the ground floor, there is a large state-of-the-art kitchen, which leads to a chic dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Formerly the home of the Domecq sherry family, The San Roque Club sits on an enviable backdrop surrounded by lush hills and historic cork oak woods. The centrepiece of the club is the magnificent Domecq mansion which oozes character and luxury. The club is set within 340 acres of peaceful and natural Andalusian where the ancient Cork Oaks dominate the landscape. San Roque first opened it’s doors in 1991 and quickly became the golf resort of choice in Sotogrande, designed by Dave Thomas the Old Course along with Valderrama and Real Club de Sotogrande became known as the golden triangle of golf. With two fantastic golf courses and a brilliant equestrian centre, this exclusive resort provides a beautiful setting for a family holiday in Sotogrande. The two different golf courses are as challenging as they are beautiful, there are several delectable restaurants on-site, whilst the unspoilt beach is only 2km away. Neighbouring Sotogrande provides more choice in the way of leisure activities and eateries, so you really do have the opportunity to relax or be as active as your heart desires! Famed for its high-end clientele, upmarket restaurants, bars, and its miles of golden sandy beaches and golf courses, Sotogrande offers the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Just one hour from Malaga airport and situated close to Gibraltar, Sotogrande was built by Joseph Rafael McMicking and Mercedes Zobel de Ayala in 1962 following a visit to the idyllic coasts. They envisaged, creating a luxurious residential development by the Mediterranean. The natural beauty of the site is enhanced by the early landscaping, planting of avenues of palm and conifer trees, underground infrastructure and wide, two-lane roads. There are a number of lakes and more than seven golf courses, including the world-famous Valderrama and the San Roque course. There is over 12 km of beaches with good views of the Rock of Gibraltar and across to Africa, with various points along the way that have beach bars/restaurants and other facilities. There is a well-established marina, many golf courses, lakes and an abundance of facilities for enjoying just about any type of sport. The annual polo event, El Torneo Internacional, is hosted during August at The Santa Maria Polo Club and various golf tournaments are hosted during the summer months. For entertainment and nightlife there are many restaurants, bars and cafes to choose from, either in the surrounding areas, the Pueblo Nuevo and the marina. For those looking to shop, there are nearby villages of Pueblo Nuevo and Torreguadiaro and the historic village of San Roque where the town hall is located. Along the coast, in either direction, there are numerous villages, towns, outlets and centres from Malaga and Marbella to the east and Gibraltor, a lively town, to the west.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during high season
- 3 nights during low season
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : Pets are wlecome on request only and with prior arreement with the owner
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional bedding is available upon request
- Other Ts and Cs : Small social events are permitted by request only and are subject to prior arrangement with the owner.
- Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
- All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.