Unique Elegant Historical Palace Surrounded by Beautiful Gardens
Palacio Santa Cristina was built in the late 19th century on the Las Alberguerías estate. The estate was managed for several generations by the Díaz de Bustamante family, which in turn is part of a sanctuary of thousands of hectares linked to the very same family. For those seeking elegance, character, style and a completely unique atmosphere; then this enchanting palace is a perfect choice, making your special occasion completely unforgettable!
Surrounded by flourishing gardens, set between cattle farms and game reserves and with breath-taking views over the bordering meadows, Palacio Santa Cristina sits in the very heart of nature. Located in Extremadura, just two and a half hours by car from Madrid, Seville or Lisbon and just a few minutes from Cáceres and Trujillo, it is a truly special place to celebrate weddings and other important events. There are large private spaces to accommodate your occasion and stunning...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Palacio Santa Cristina is located in Extremadura, just two and a half hours by car from Madrid, Seville or Lisbon and just a few minutes from Cáceres and Trujillo. Surrounded by nature, in a meadow of oak trees, it offers a real escape from the hustle and bustle of city life; an oasis of tranquillity. It is the main house of the vast 750-hectare Finca Las Alberguerías, with its idyllic setting and privileged location making it the ideal place for weddings and all kinds of events. For guests, there is very good access, with a decent road leading to the entire way to the property. It also has a large parking area, with plenty of room for large celebrations. The nearby town of Trujillo has been described as Spain’s most romantic village! The village is characterised by the Castillo, a medieval stone fortress which sits strikingly atop a hill overlooking the town centre. An escape from the busy tourist towns of Spain, Trujillo gives you a tranquil insight into Spanish life without the constant stream of tourists. Trujillo’s Plaza Mayor, the main square is beautiful, with a huge statue of the Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro and a myriad of local eateries where you can taste some classic local dishes. A leisurely twenty-minute walk from the town centre will take you to the gorgeous hill-top castle, Trujillo’s pride and joy. You can go inside and climb up the tower, but the most impressive aspect must be the stunning views from the castle grounds, stretching out over the village and the Extremaduran countryside. Cáceres is equally described as one of Spain's most beautiful cities. Relatively untouched since its 16th-century splendour, narrow cobbled streets twist and wind among ancient defensive stone walls so you can amble and wonder for hours, getting lost in the charm and romance of the city. The charming streets are lined with palaces, mansions, arches and churches, while the cityscape is decorated with turrets, spires, gargoyles and storks' nests. The historic Old Town is in fact listed on the Unesco World Heritage list, for outstanding universal value and cannot be missed when you are staying nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details might be asked as a guarantee.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.