Caesarea Big Luxurious Two Story Villa in Coast Line
A luxurious vacation awaits you here in Caesarea! This is a town located between Tel Aviv and Haifa on the Israeli Mediterranean coast. Famous for its impressive archaeological park and stunning modern homes belonging to Israel’s elite, Caesarea is a popular attraction for those who travel to Israel. No tour to Israel would be complete without a visit to the beautiful seaside excavations at Caesarea National Park.
Welcome to this Big Luxurious Two Story Villa with 3 bedrooms on main level, living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. On the floor, there are 4 bedrooms and one of it is the mamad and another is the office. On the same floor there’s the snooker area and the movie room.
Today, Caesarea National Park is one of the most magnificent archaeological sites you’ll see when you travel to Israel. Located on a 3km stretch of beach, Caesarea National Park is home to the following sites of interest:
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.