Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment with shared Pool
The living room area is beautifully furnished. It features a comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV and Cable TV system, CD and DVD player and dining table with six chairs. Stepping out to the terrace and garden area, features include outdoor dining table and chairs, lounge furniture and a well maintained fully gated garden with hedging and artificial grass to offer a private space and safety for the children.
The fully equipped kitchenette comes complete with top quality fixtures and fittings. This includes a refrigerator, microwave, oven, cooker hob, extractor fan and washing machine. For those outdoor cooking moments, the terrace includes a portable gas barbeque.
The spacious master bedroom enjoys a double bed, with bedside cabinets, bedside lamps and large fitted wardrobes. The décor is light, with a door leading out to the outside patio. The en-suite bathroom features a bath with shower, double vanity unit and a toilet.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Courtyard: Private Use
Accessible Parking: Outdoor, 1 spot
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Barbeque Grill: Propane
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: AM only
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Magnificently placed in an area steeped in history. Aphrodite Hills a destination for families, sport enthusiasts and couples. Whether luxurious accommodation, top sports facilities, fine dining, relaxation or entertainment, the Resort offers it all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step free access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Smoking: Not allowed indoors
- - Pets: Allowed for disabled guests
- - Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- - Large and loud gatherings are not permitted
- - Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- - Activities and amenities within resort to be used at your own discretion and are subject to additional charges.
- - Holiday Residences guests CANNOT access the Hotel for use of any of its facilities including the Restaurants & Bars, Childrens’ Splash Pool or evening Entertainment at the Hotel courtyard.