Comfortable Luxury 7 Bedroom Chalet with Balcony and Wonderful Mountain Views in Heart of Meribel
Located in the heart of Méribel, Chalet Plain Air is a delightful chalet offering a wealth of facilities and wonderful views from its wide, sunny balconies. Laid out over three floors, the chalet sleeps up to 14 guests (with a maximum of 10 adults) in seven lovely bedrooms, five of which with private, en-suite bathrooms.
The interior is a mix of beautiful polished wood, with tiled floors and warm, wooden panelled walls that foster a feeling of total comfort. Every part of the chalet has been lovingly decorated by its interior designer owner, and the result is a charming and individual "home from home" that can’t fail to please!
Chalet Plain Air is an enchanting, cosy chalet with a blend of modern facilities, perfect for your stay in the Alps.
Lower Ground Floor
- TV/play/day room with doors leading out to the large private lower terrace with a hot tub
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet Plain Air is situated in the middle of the Mussillon area of Meribel. The chalet is located around a 15 minute walk to the main ski life however chauffeurs are always on hand to whisk you to and from the slopes in under 5 minutes. The chalet is roughly a 10 minute walk of the heart of Merible village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : None
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Sunday
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included