Striking Elegant 10 Bedroom Luxury Chalet with Hot Tub and Impressive Views on Side of Solaise Mountain
Undoubtedly one of the most desirable ski chalets in Val d’Isere, Chalet Le Char combines both elegance and grandeur in a sophisticated alpine style.
Discreetly located in private grounds, Chalet Le Char rests elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the perfect ski-in / ski-out location to access the vast and beautiful terrain of the Espace Killy.
Your personal concierge service will make organising your stay at Chalet Le Char effortless. From arranging your airport transfers complete with champagne picnic, to lunch reservations at the best mountain restaurants no stone is left unturned in the build up to, and during your stay.
Chalet Le Char is a three-floor luxury retreat with 8 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom or shower room.
Lower ground floor
- Sauna and massage room
- Kitchen and dining room
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet Le Chardon is discreetly located in private grounds, resting elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the perfect ski-in/ski-out location to access the vast and beautiful terrain of the Espace Killy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4:00 pm
- Departure time : 10:00 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed on request (extra charge applicable)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.