Remarkable Chateau Estate with Pool and Gorgeous Views in Burgundy
Have a large group looking to soak up the bounty of the one of the most beautiful regions in France? Consisting of five diverse buildings with luxury accommodations for 48 guests, this chateau in Burgundy will delight with its jaw-dropping views and special charm.
A total of 21 bedrooms with equal bathrooms are dispersed among the Main House, Commons, Pavilions, Caves, and the Annexe, which centre around a gorgeous courtyard and are enclosed by fortified medieval walls.
The vaulted caves date back to the Middle Ages and are now gorgeous suites with fireplaces. The 19th century Main House above is equally stunning, with terraces on all sides overlooking the countryside. Two 17th century buildings make up the Commons, while the Pavilions have been converted into light-filled studios with private kitchens. The Annexe is a short walk from the chateau, making it an ideal space for those looking for more privacy.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<span lang="EN-US">The Chateau is located in northern Burgundy, about a two hour drive south east of Paris, in a beautifully bucolic region of farmland and meandering waterways.</span> <span lang="EN-US">Activities include biking (along the bike path that runs most of the length of the Canal Nivernais or along </span>back country roads through farmland and forest), boating, rock climbing, hot air ballooning and tennis. <span lang="EN-US">The medieval hill-town of Vezelay is within a twenty minute drive from the Chateau. The twelfth century basilica of Mary Magdalene crowning its hilltop contains some of the finest examples of early Romanesque sculpture. </span> <span lang="EN-US">The Chablis, Irancy and St. Bris vineyards are within a twenty minute drive from the Chateau. The Meursault and Montrachet vineyards are just over an hours’ drive south. Wine tours to the many vineyards in the area can be arranged. </span> <b>Activities Nearby </b>- Horse back riding - Tennis: T - Hot Air Ballooning - Kayaking: <b>Other attractions </b> - Montréal - Grottes D’Arcy - Chateau of Ancy - Chateau de Tanlay
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Depends on length of stay. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : Any time.
- Departure time : Any time.
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : Included.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Any day of the week.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included.
- Insurance : It is a mandatory requirement for all customers to taken out insurance for their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not allowed.