Lovely Elegant Historic Chateau Estate in Burgundy
Chateau De Champ Carre, a lovely 19th century chateau and cottages in Burgundy, is ideal for weddings, special occasions and holiday gatherings with family and friends. Relax by the swimming pool in the vast park and enjoy a gym and massage room. When you’re ready to explore the region, you’re 5 minutes from Beaune, close to the famed Meursault vineyards and wine cellars.
Experience the authenticity of the 19th century with all necessary comforts. The 12 elegant bedrooms and 8 modern bathrooms across the chateau and annexes are air conditioned, and you’ll find several flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi in the sleeping areas. Gather together in a lounge with marble fireplace and a library in period style with a grand piano. The professional kitchen makes self-catering easy, or you can hire a professional chef.
The area around Beaune has an endless array of activities to choose from: cycling, hot air ballooning, museums,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Outdoor Dining Area
While staying at Chateau Champ Carre you have the opportunity to discover a region rich in artistic and cultural wealth: Beaune: Its architectural heritage - The hospices of Beaune - The wine museum - The Marey museum - The collegial of Notre Dame - Wine cellar visits Neighbourhood: The vineyards the pride of the bourgogne with its villages such as: - Pommard - Volnay - Meursault - Puligny Montrachet Walking tours: - St Romain le haut - Santenay chemin des 3 croix - Visit of the château de la Rochepot Activities: - Levernois Golf - Bike riding (bike route from Beaune to Santenay) - Hot air ballooning - Helicopter rides - Horseback riding - Fishing, etc Dijon: The city of the hundred bell towers - Capital of the Dukes of Burgundy - The museum of fine arts - The cathedral of st Benigne - The church of notre dame and many more tours in old Dijon
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €350, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the prices for 20 guests include the rental of the Pavillion.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.