Comfortable Stylish Home with Infinite Sea View
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Sea meets the sky – Feel as if you are sailing into the wide blue yonder. Amazing views and all the comforts of five-star hotel facilities on your doorstep combine to offer you luxurious living at its peak. This villa offers contemporary Pacific Coast architectural design with spacious covered terraces, patio areas, private pool, and Jacuzzi and provides up to 8,000 sq. ft. of multi-level living spaces.
Comfortable and spacious modern Mexican interior design featuring neutral tones with an emphasis on jewel-toned, traditional hand-woven Mexican textiles, Mexican ceramics, art, and custom-designed furniture.
This home is eligible for exclusive benefits offered by The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Valid only for guests who book via Homes & Villas by Marriott International.
• Access to the St. Regis Beach Club with the advantage of no minimum consumption charge for both adults and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Located on a prime hillside spot within an award-winning gated and patrolled community surrounded by the pristine sandy beaches of the Punta de Mita peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Wi-Fi
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Breakfast preparation included (groceries $)
- - 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa, and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: Membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Know before you go
- - Visitors traveling with children should note that an hacienda-style courtyard provides entrance to guest bedrooms 3, 4 and 5
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. - As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0052)