Exclusive Hacienda with Heated Pool and Ocean View
The configuration of this Four Seasons villa in Punta Mita, Mexico, where beautiful ocean views follow your every move inside or out, is what makes this home stand out from its neighbors. Whether enjoying your morning coffee on the terrace, catching some rays by the pool, or chillin’ in the hammock, you have front row seats to ocean views. Indeed, it is one of the few Four Seasons villas that can boast ocean views from three of its four bedrooms.
The heated swimming pool and jetted plunge pool outside the Master Suite offer a refreshing hiatus to any day where you might be out on one of the development’s Jack Nicklaus golf courses perfecting your swing, snorkeling near one of the private beach clubs, or walking one of the trails. Furthermore, when you rent a Four Seasons villa, you can access the facilities at the Four Seasons hotel including the restaurants, spa ($), gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on a prime hillside spot within the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel community surrounded by the pristine sandy beaches of the Punta de Mita peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Included
- - Wi-Fi
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Breakfast and snack preparation (groceries $)
- Know Before You Go
- - Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership includes access to 3 beach clubs, (Pacifico, Kupuri and St Regis), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club ( Porta Fortuna with pier and water sports rental equipment) , 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center ($) and tennis center with pick-a-ball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club.
- - Guests accompanied by children should note that bedrooms are accessed by a hacienda-style courtyard.
- - Larger groups can rent this home alongside two neighboring villas for groups of 26 guests, more if accompanied by children. Ask us for more information.
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation