Fabulous Traditional Villa with Direct Beach Access
It’s always a treat to visit rental properties where it is clear homeowners have an emotional connection to their villa. These are the kinds of places packed with collectors’ pieces and original artwork. This 22,000 sq ft (2,044 sqm) beachfront villa is no exception. The Spanish colonial architecture is paired with a detailed interior design concept that showcases a fabulous folk art and painting collection.
Together, the art, antiques, traditional furniture, amazing authentic kitchen and complimentary décor make the unavoidable evidence of the passing years seem part and parcel of its charm.
Structurally speaking, it is a gentle giant, cascading 5 levels of hillside to reach the beach in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods, walking distance from downtown Puerto Vallarta. When lazing on the pool terrace, enjoying your favourite cocktail prepared in the poolside bar gets old, the expansive interior living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
An incredible beachfront location on Playa Amapas just a 10-minute walk along the beach or along the cobblestone street to the heart of the Romantic Zone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - 5-star meal preparation for two meals and snacks: breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner (groceries $).
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Towels and sheets changed on request
- - Laundry service
- - Turn down service
- Know Before You Go
- - An extra guest apartment can be rented upon request ($) taking the maximum number of guests to 18.
- - Two elevators help to make this enormous home manageable, though there are still a lot of steps.
- - Wheelchair users would need help entering the villa down a few steps; however, once inside elevator connects all living spaces except the beach to either of the Master Suites.
- - Beach is usually sandy but can have pebble days depending on recent swells.
- - While time has given this home some characterful wrinkles, great taste and wonderful interior design have kept it totally charming.
- - Mattresses are hard in most suites with toppers available upon request.
- - Small TV in the two master suites and twin bedroom, plus a 40-inch TV can be set up in the lounge area upon request.
- - Sorry, no bachelor groups.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation
- Staff and Services
- - Chef
- - Kitchen assistant
- - Houseman
- - Waiter
- - Housekeepers
- - Nightwatchman
- - Maintenance staff
- Non-refundable (MX0171)