Payne’s Bay Beachfront Villa with Classical Decor
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Voted by locals as one of the beat swimming beaches on the island, Payne’s Bay is, without a doubt, a highly desirable locale and this beautiful classic beachfront villa in Barbados, loaded with lovely details, is definitely the address to stay at!
With private beach access but also plenty of privacy, it’s difficult to drag yourself away from the softest white sand and gentle waves. But two steps from the beach, you find yourself in an idyllic pool patio complete with pretty bridged pool, glamourous covered terrace and plenty of space to party or move between sun and shade. Al fresco dining and outdoor living mean long days enjoying all the Barbados is famous for.
Exteriors in this Barbados beachfront villa open to interiors where the glamour continues with elegantly furnished living and dining rooms in neutral tones and sophisticated fabrics. An excellent art collection divides the sightlines between interior...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
This beachfront villa in Barbados is a short walk along the beach from the prestigious Sandy Lane Hotel and just next door to Treasure Beach Hotel.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - 8 hours of housekeeping per day, 6 days a week
- - Concierge
- - Cook to prepare up to 3 meals per day (groceries $)
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - If guests require staff to work more than 8 hours a day or 6 days a week, this is charged at time and a half to the guest’s account
- - Use of P20 sunscreen is forbidden
- - Do not touch the manchineel fruit as it will cause blistering. Should any member of your party handle them, seek medical attention immediately.
- - Avoid sheltering under manchineel trees when it’s raining as the water dripping from them will cause blisters.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (BB0002)