Magical Osea Island Home for a Memorable Stay
Welcome to Osea Island, a remote holiday resort situated in the estuary of the River Blackwater in Essex. Boasting an array of onsite facilities, the island is the perfect staycation destination for holidaymakers looking to enjoy a fun-filled family getaway. All properties are self-catered. Captain’s House offers 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen & a dining area. Sleeps up to 22 guests. Osea Island adopts strict social distancing & cleaning policies to ensure your safety.
LIVING ROOM & LIBRARY:
Captain’s House boasts a living room and a library, both located on the ground floor. The library is furnished with 2 leather sofas, 2 leather stools, a coffee table, a flat-screen TV, a wood-burning stove and a well-stocked bookshelf. The triple French doors lead out onto a covered patio and sundeck. The living room is furnished with 3 sofas, a leather stool, a coffee table and a well-stocked bookshelf. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Osea Island is a unique and exclusive destination, perfect for families and groups of friends looking to enjoy a fun-filled getaway. The island boasts a wide range of activities to enjoy throughout your stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events