Countryside Dream on a Rustic Suffolk Cabin
The open-plan living area is bright & airy, furnished with a comfortable sofa, a wood-burner and a Smart TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The modern kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a kettle, a toaster, an electric oven and hob, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a dishwasher and a washing machine/dryer. The adjacent dining area can seat up to 6 guests.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The cosy bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, a standalone bathtub and a builtin wardrobe, all the while offering direct access to the garden. The shower room is fitted with a cabin shower, a heated towel rail, a washbasin and a toilet.
The house offers a large furnished garden overlooking the surrounding open countryside
Wickhambrook is a quintessentially English village with a local pub, a shop and a post office. The village is surrounded by beautiful countryside landscapes, ideal...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events