Luxurious Cozy Villa with a Gym
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Hidden on 23 acres, this small home has a fabulous stately attitude. It is approached via a long, winding driveway surrounded by enchanting mahogany groves home to chattering monkeys and concealed pathways ideal for wandering, exploration and relaxation.
The villa, once an old carriage house, is a one-story retreat encompassing the existing original coral stone wing which has been transformed into a magical master suite and living room, plus a modern wing housing the kitchen, dining room and two bedrooms.
The enticing swimming pool area is flanked by old stone walls and trailing ivy. This lovely area is serviced by a breezy “great room” with bar, which makes for hours of relaxation and fun.
For more elegant dinners and sophisticated living, the beautiful indoor dining room, with its lovely architecture and the chic living room offer total comfort for candlelit dinners, end-of-the-day get-togethers or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Nestled within a 23-acre centuries old estate on Barbados’s West Coast, known as the Platinum Coast for its swathe of powdery white sandy-beach that extends from Speightstown in the north to Holetown in the south.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Wi-Fi
- - Access to estate swimming pool and gym
- Know Before You Go
- - Walks throughout the grounds reveal chattering monkeys, tropical birds and an old sugar works
- - Beautiful location very close to all West Coast amenities
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (BB0023)