Captivating Radiant Villa Surrounded by Tropical Gardens
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Bright, sunny and spacious, this immaculate home surrounded by tropical gardens makes a great getaway for a large group or family. Ideal for entertaining on a big scale, it offers wonderful common areas for get-togethers and plenty of options for fun.
The home is designed as a U around the central swimming pool, which is ever in focus, as are the lush gardens. Large sets of fold-back doors open from the oversized interior living room to another large, covered patio which extends as an indoor-outdoor single space.
Seating 20 for dinner, guests can expect some excellent local cuisine courtesy of the in-house chef and housekeeping team. Your every mealtime will be something to look forward to.
All living areas and bedrooms showcase an eclectic mix of furniture, West Indian Plantation-style pieces can be found alongside lovely antiques, interesting collector’s items from the Far East and bright, cheery...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Situated in landscaped gardens in the established Sandy Lane Estate on the West Coast of Barbados, or the Platinum Coast, as it's often called in reference to its swathe of powdery white sandy beach .
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Housekeeping 6 times a week
- - Chef for meal preparation 6 times a week (Groceries $)
- - Butler service 6 times a week
- - Laundry service 6 times a week
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - The home is excellently located for golf, tennis and beach, an ideal base for a group looking for alternative activities.
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (BB0024)