Barbados Exclusive Grand Villa with Private Tennis Court
With 1.5 acres of tropical grounds, the main house, guest cottage, pool and pavilion, breathtaking sea views, a private tennis court and access to Sugar Hill resort facilities, this lovely Barbados home delivers a complete West Indian retreat.
Spaces and recreational areas abound, with gardens to roam, a large pool terrace and pool pavilion with wet bar and built-in gas BBQ. The outside spaces become the ideal spot for sundowners and casual evening BBQs.
A Great Room, well-stocked with books and games, an air-conditioned family room, a spacious covered patio and cozy, beautifully decorated sitting rooms provide lots of wonderful areas to relax with friends, catch up with family, relax and enjoy.
For more formal events, the outdoor patio offers candlelit opportunities to dine under the stars. Mealtimes are always a treat with an excellent in-house chef and a smiling team of staff, headed up by a trusty...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Set on 1.5 acres of landscaped tropical gardens in the gated, patrolled resort community of Sugar Hill Resort. Sugar Hill is inland slightly north of Holetown on the West Coast of Barbados.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Access ot Sugar Hill resort facilities
- - Chef for meal preparation (groceries $)
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Wi-Fi
- - Laundry service
- Know Before You Go
- - Access to Sugar Hill resort includes use of the clubhouse, acclaimed restaurant, two resort swimming pools, and four championship tennis courts.
- - An ideal property for entertaining
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation
- Staff and Services
- - Chef - Prepares 3 meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- - Assistant Cook
- - Butler (service provided in winter only)
- - Housekeeper
- - Maid/Laundress (BB0026)